Malcom

Jombi

No one noticed Malcom in this game? He was sensational, heads and shoulders ahead of anyone in his team.

Now that we missed out on Mbappe, Malcom is actually a player that is available. With Messi in the middle and Dembele and Malcom on either side, I think we would still be able to compete without breaking the bank.

Julien

No one noticed Malcom in this game? He was sensational, heads and shoulders ahead of anyone in his team.

Now that we missed out on Mbappe, Malcom is actually a player that is available. With Messi in the middle and Dembele and Malcom on either side, I think we would still be able to compete without breaking the bank.
While good I doubt he has the talent to be a barca player.

If you compare Mbappe from last season, and Dembele from two seasons ago, Malcom just doesn't show the same potential/talent as them.

We missed out on Mbappe, but no need to panic buy every time somebody does better than the average players in french league.

edit; I don't know how good he was in this game, but from what I've seen before, there's a big difference between him, and Dembele.

Jombi

While good I doubt he has the talent to be a barca player.

If you compare Mbappe from last season, and Dembele from two seasons ago, Malcom just doesn't show the same potential/talent as them.

We missed out on Mbappe, but no need to panic buy every time somebody does better than the average players in french league.

edit; I don't know how good he was in this game, but from what I've seen before, there's a big difference between him, and Dembele.

The guy is one of the best players in the league and carries Bordeaux on his shoulders. At 20 years of age. In this game, you could clearly see that this player has what it takes to play for a team like Barca. Constantly on the move, fantastic center of gravity, causing all sorts of trouble for PSG even though his teammates are not up to par. He had a very good debut season and this season he's unplayable. I'd love it for us to "panic buy" him.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

The guy is one of the best players in the league and carries Bordeaux on his shoulders. At 20 years of age. In this game, you could clearly see that this player has what it takes to play for a team like Barca. Constantly on the move, fantastic center of gravity, causing all sorts of trouble for PSG even though his teammates are not up to par. He had a very good debut season and this season he's unplayable. I'd love it for us to "panic buy" him.

Can he play LW? I prefer OD as RW tbh and Malcolm look like strictly RW to me. big talent for sure

EdmondDantes

I thought the exact same thing. Although Bordeaux barely had the ball, when Malcom was in possession, he was fantastic. He has that beautiful close control, vision, dribbling ability, weight of pass and work rate that you just know he's gonna be a top top player.

I know Dortmund wanted to take his last summer but if he continues developing like he is, he can play for a team a level or two above them even. I hope we're scouting him extensively, he's worth keeping an eye on.

khaled_a_d

Starting to really like the guy, hope we are following him although it will be difficult since he is non-eu player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We won't be able to get a CF in January, but what about this guy? If we offload Gomes, Arda and another player....

Could this be an opportunity?

If we play with Malcolm - Messi - Dembele

I honestly don't even know if that could work, I'm just tired of seeing Suarez every game.

khaled_a_d

We won't be able to get a CF in January, but what about this guy? If we offload Gomes, Arda and another player....

Could this be an opportunity?

If we play with Malcolm - Messi - Dembele

I honestly don't even know if that could work, I'm just tired of seeing Suarez every game.

I like him, but we have limited non-3u spots ,that and being a RW like Dembele is my only take on him

Riordon

I like Malcom but I think that forwardline would lack goals unless Dembele and Malcom start to score more. What are the rumoured price for Malcom? Apparently Bordeaux rejected 40m for Dortmund last summer.

Should consider Pulisic and Werner as well, at least during the summer. Suarez needs to be offloaded.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like him, but we have limited non-3u spots ,that and being a RW like Dembele is my only take on him

That's a problem yeah.

If there only was an option to bypass those Non-EU rules....I guess it won't work long-term since we have Paulinho, want to sign Coutinho and possibly Yerry Mina.

Would take up our three spots. Not great planning....

I like Malcom but I think that forwardline would lack goals unless Dembele and Malcom start to score more. What are the rumoured price for Malcom? Apparently Bordeaux rejected 40m for Dortmund last summer.

Somehow I suspect Dembele will end up with more La Liga goals than Suarez if he continues this way. Have a feeling he'll be getting a lot of chances in front of goal when he's back.

Jombi

Malcom or Richarlison from Watford are probably two forward options that are available in January. None of the teams they play for play in Europe this season. Price? Thats hard to tell. 50-60m perhaps?

Riordon

Just scored a screamer against St. Etienne. 6 goals in Ligeu 1 this season, we could look at the possibility of bringing him in January. Play him on right wing, move Dembele to the left, meaning we finally will be able to bench Suarez.
Problem is that he takes a non-EU spot.

M

MessiCam

Just scored a screamer against St. Etienne. 6 goals in Ligeu 1 this season, we could look at the possibility of bringing him in January. Play him on right wing, move Dembele to the left, meaning we finally will be able to bench Suarez.
Problem is that he takes a non-EU spot.

I was laughed at when suggesting this guy previously. On current form he puts a lot of wingers to shame including Sterling and Sane... I have followed him since his move to Bordeaux and is getting better and better all the time for 2 years now. He oozes class...

Home of Barca Fans