Malcom

Potroh

No clue why he didn’t start. I would not sell. He’s a million times better than Courinho on the wing.

He wasn't bad yesterday and of course he's better than Coutinho on the wing, because he is a winger.

Obviously this game was already lost when wise-Guru-Valverde decided on a 4-4-2 to start with.

Now the president say it wasn't Valverde's fault, the coach himself says it wasn't his fault, so there is a nice consensus behind the doors.
Good result and good scene because EVERYBODY is HAPPY, including the players...

BBZ8800

Both MD and Sport say that Malcom is for sale.
Abel Ruit or Carles Perez will take his place.

Barcelona is asking 50-60M for Malcom.
Good luck with that, lol.

Probably MD (and Barto) just hyping his price.
I don't think that anyone will offer more than 30m for him.
Maybe some crazy midtable EPL team.

Porque

Considering Malcoms "place" under Valverde was being ignored as much as possible thats fair.

Well, in terms of usage, yeah.

But Carlos Perez will never be good enough while Ruiz is a striker. Just a nonsense that we would consider entering another season with another gaping squad hole.

LABarcaFan

Malcom ( 22 y.o.) professional stats:

Corinthians - 51 games, just 7 goals
Bordeaux - 84 games, 20 goals

Barcelona - 15 games, just one goal

And you think that this guy is good for Barcelona? Come on people. Have you lost your mind?
Barcelona paid for him 42 million euros and now, if they can get 25-30 mil. they will be lucky. But, I don't see anyone ready to pay that much money.

aqua2nd

Malcom ( 22 y.o.) professional stats:

Corinthians - 51 games, just 7 goals
Bordeaux - 84 games, 20 goals

Barcelona - 15 games, just one goal

And you think that this guy is good for Barcelona? Come on people. Have you lost your mind?
Barcelona paid for him 42 million euros and now, if they can get 25-30 mil. they will be lucky. But, I don't see anyone ready to pay that much money.

Your stat is bad and you should feel bad

He played 15 matches but with only 608 minutes and had one goal, two assists. That's not a high stat but you should count in the fact he wasn't given consistent minutes
His last League 1 season had 12 goals and 7 assists in total 2.867 play minutes

LABarcaFan

Your stat is bad and you should feel bad

He played 15 matches but with only 608 minutes and had one goal, two assists. That's not a high stat but you should count in the fact he wasn't given consistent minutes
His last League 1 season had 12 goals and 7 assists in total 2.867 play minutes

... He wasn't given consistent minutes...? Whose fault is it? I will repeat this again, so you can get it.
In League 1, for Girondine Bordeaux, in 84 appearances, Malcom has scored 20 goals. That is like 1 goal in more than 4 games ! And he plays like a wing. No. That is not a bad stats. That is the TRUTH and when the facts and numbers are speaking, you have to accept them. I don't have to feel bad by telling the truth.

LABarcaFan

Shocking that we actually looked (at least) somewhat decent with an additional forward :D I just want two forwards+Messi next season - and not Coutinho, Roberto, Vidal (or back then Paulinho/brazilian Vidal). Have some balls.

I would prefer to have Messi playing behind the two forwards ( lets say Dembele and Pepe ) as a attacking midfielder/play-maker. That will save him a lots of energy. It is obvious who we don't need - Coutinho, Paulinho and Boateng has to leave, one way or another. Cilessen, Umtiti, Vermaelen and Rakitic has to be traded or on loan. Pique, Busquets, Suarez and Vidal, on the bench. Get De Ligt and N.Pepe and we can be set.

LABarcaFan

To get some good and expensive players for the next season, we need to dump a lots of salaries. A great organization like Barcelona can not stick with the same bunch of players for so long. In a whole season, if a player couldn't show any skill,he has to be traded or sold. Take new players, see how they fit in our system untill you got a solid core of younger and talented players, who can compete for many years. This is the case with Coutinho and Malcom. Barca can get some serious money in return, for those two.

Home of Barca Fans