Malcom

Mitchell1978

Should always start over Coutinho in the left wing position, has great pace and an eye for the goal unlike the more expensive Brazilian.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Imagine being him and Coutinho constantly starting and playing terrible while your good performances dont get anny follow up rewards.

Havesaks

Great sub-in performance. He should defintely have gotten more of those. But being a good sub-in isnt the same a beeing good as a starter. Anyway, i must agree with Valverde haters on this one, the guy has been mismanaged to an ugly degree and nothing really seems to justify this choice of valverde.

George_Costanza

Great sub-in performance. He should defintely have gotten more of those. But being a good sub-in isnt the same a beeing good as a starter. Anyway, i must agree with Valverde haters on this one, the guy has been mismanaged to an ugly degree and nothing really seems to justify this choice of valverde.

but but he is also great when he starts. He was actually the best player when he started in el clasico.

Havesaks

So can we hear your opinion why EV doesn't play Malcom? I still don't see any criticism from the cult members.

I just critizited it.

Btw im aware i owe you an answer in valverde thread, if you still want to see the light of wisdom

every manager you can critize for something, but this or the other things dont outweight the positives valverde has brought.

Havesaks

Well has he started 1 game so far? Thats not quiet enought to make a judgement just yet. But as a sub he has several times been pretty good, so its in deed a bit worrying why Valverde to this degree has frozen him out.

Home of Barca Fans