Malcom

Sorin

Well, shit happens. :lol: Just glad that we're all on the same page with Valverde's bullshit decisions.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
To be fair you never know with some members here , I remember posting this in the Valverde thread a month ago

I feel like Valverde improved Messi the most.

It got liked by "TrueCule" which I thought noticed the clear sarcasm in my post. Apparently he didn't because this is one of his latest posts :

EV is doing a great job so far in the season despite the team not playing so well in La Liga. What matters is that we're winning matches and grinding points. We're 7 points ahead od ATM and 9 points ahead of Real, which probably already sealed La Liga in February. That's great because now we'll be able to fully focus on the CL knockout matches and use our B squad in La Liga matches. EV has my full trust and I believe that we can even win the treble this season. We will grow as the season will come closer to an end. I remember Real always did like that in the last 3 seasons. They were shite at the start of the season and then just exploded in the Spring. I believe we can follow this trend too.

EdmondDantes

it would be best for him to leave this summer,there's no point for him staying here

With Valverde's contract renewal, he'd be crazy to stay here.

Suarez has been dire, Malcom has earned more game time and yet nothing. We need something different, out team is too static, Malcom has speed and movement - we've all seen that with the goals he has missed/scored.

Bulgroz

Plus, against parked buses, his long range shot + set piece accuracy is an important asset. I really don't understand how he's getting little to no game time.

Danic

Just dont get why he doesnt get some minutes. His last game was so good. I mean he deserves it. Thats not how u motivate ur players. Playing good and getting benched couple of games...

Givenchy

Plus, against parked buses, his long range shot + set piece accuracy is an important asset. I really don't understand how he's getting little to no game time.

because our manager is a miserable stubborn cunt.

its disgusting how Malcom has been treated

Home of Barca Fans