Malcom

Calidad

He’s played the equivalent of about 4 whole games in his time here, spread over a handful of appearances. Why are people so quick to dismiss him?

If he was to leave, the club would need a replacement, and they’ll be the problem of finding someone talented enough to to justify a place in the squad, but someone not necessarily expecting to be a starter, someone who is affordable, attainable, etc etc.

It’d be shocking to sell him after a handful of minutes, and a really poor way to treat a player who through a last minute intervention by the club called off a transfer to Roma to come here.

Nothanks

last week he messed up a 1v1 challange, least now he messed up a 1v0 situation, improvements

frustrating player hope he has a better second half.

Saladin

This guy is fucking terrible. People on this site are fucking moronic narcissists for thinking that they know something the coaching staff doesn't.

BBZ8800

Frustrating indeed. He seems slow AF for a winger or is it just me?

I have said the same after his first match.
BEFORE an injury.

I still don't understand what are his main strengths.
I guess: playmaking skills in a weaker club where he is a key player, 1-2s and cutting in and shoot and longrange shots.

His pace and dribbles are quite average for Barca's level.

Nothanks

He is very much slower in a barca shirt then when he's worn the brazil's jersey
i could only assume it was the injury.

Tekkers

I have said the same after his first match.
BEFORE an injury.

I still don't understand what are his main strengths.
I guess: playmaking skills in a weaker club where he is a key player, 1-2s and cutting in and shoot and longrange shots.

His pace and dribbles are quite average for Barca's level.

i thought him and rafinha were better than dembele? at least according to you? (or was that [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION])

it seems like you've since retracted those claims though

BBZ8800

i thought him and rafinha were better than dembele? at least according to you? (or was that [MENTION=20741]Total-Football[/MENTION])

it seems like you've since retracted those claims though

Instead of trolling, can you offer your estimation of Malcom?

What are his strengths?

Givenchy

i think he'll end up more of a CAM (at some other team) i don't see a winger, kinda like Coutinhos pace, its not enough

Home of Barca Fans