Malcom

FC433

I hope we keep him unless we receive a 100m+ offer. There is not any talented winger in the market that is available for a reasonable price.

We actually might need another winger + we do not really have any promising ones in the academy.

PhilS

If the main purpose of getting Malcom was to scare Dembele into playing better, then this very important job is well done. The four forwards ahead of him are so good, they are going to soak up almost all of the playing time. That puts young Malcom in a tough spot, if he asks to leave I'm sure the team will accept a fair offer. Good acquisition, from the team perspective.

MTL_Barca

If we sell him we have to buy a new winger anyway so unless we get a ridiculous fee we probably wouldn't make any money in the process after buying a replacement. Selling for like 60M or so would be a nice profit in a vacuum but i don't think we would gain much by doing that. Malcom doesn't play that much but i still think we need a player like him in the squad especially for the 2nd half of the season.

Maybe if he insists on leaving but idk why he would, i mean he knew it would be tough to get minutes and he's just here half a season so why give it up so fast? At least try the whole season.

GOAT_SUAREZ

I like him and we can use him going forward. The only issue with him I see his that he is non-EU and we could use that spot going forward. However I wouldn't sell for 60 million.

Adversus

The board probably just wanted to make some money on the poor lad - Not that he will be forced to sign for he Chinese, but he would have been much better off signing for Roma

That was obvious from the beginning and it looks like we (Everton) may be back in for him but probably nothing more than a loan.

soul24rage

with Copa del Rey coming on, I expect him to get a lot of games (if we keep on progressing) and some minutes from the bench in La Liga & CL games.

Home of Barca Fans