Malcom

jairzinho

He SHOULD start, so should Vidal and Dembele also. I don’t knw if anyone has a stat on the amount of minutes the first IX has played so far. The point I’m making is we need to start spreading the minutes around or else we’ll regret it in 2019.

khaled_a_d

He SHOULD start, so should Vidal and Dembele also. I don’t knw if anyone has a stat on the amount of minutes the first IX has played so far. The point I’m making is we need to start spreading the minutes around or else we’ll regret it in 2019.

Why would we start Dembele and Vidal against 3rd division team? Would understand it in later stages but not in such game, it is borderline insulting to them and could risk injuries

jairzinho

Why would we start Dembele and Vidal against 3rd division team? Would understand it in later stages but not in such game, it is borderline insulting to them and could risk injuries

What's insulting is that Vidal has barely featured so far. He hasn't even started a game as yet. Some game time here and at Rayo would good to get his confidence going. Same for Malcolm and Dembele. I doubt we would see any of the Clasico starters on Wednesday so it would be bench players and mostly kids.

khaled_a_d

^^^ he has 2 starts for us, but anyway.
I don't like it when senior players who are part of rotation like Vidal and Dembele plays against such very low level teams, but on the other hand you are making a point about lack of minutes

Messigician

What's insulting is that Vidal has barely featured so far. He hasn't even started a game as yet. Some game time here and at Rayo would good to get his confidence going. Same for Malcolm and Dembele. I doubt we would see any of the Clasico starters on Wednesday so it would be bench players and mostly kids.

He has started a game. Lads weren't doing so well and were losing so he was taken out.

Tekkers

unfortunate how this played out for him. hope things work out for him before the transfer window, but knowing this manager...

Maxim4

Malcom raises an ultimatum at FC Barcelona!
Recruited by FC Barcelona last summer, Malcom is clearly not in the plans of Ernesto Valverde. And this situation ended up annoying the Brazilian.

Malcom thought he won the cup last summer. As he headed for AS Roma, the Brazilian finally suspended transalpine training at FC Barcelona against 41 million euros. A winning operation for Bordeaux and for the player. But since then, if naval and white accountant contracts are still satisfied, Malcom is disappointed. Placed in Catalonia, the Brazilian has appeared only twice in the blaugrana jersey this season (against Valladolid and Leganés). A lean record that was already beginning to speak in recent weeks. Asked about the situation of his protégé, the player's agent, Junior Minguella, was optimistic despite everything.

"It's hard to explain, all the players need adaptation and Malcom is no exception, he did not have time to show what he could do, he was 19 and had already experienced a similar experience before becoming the boss of the team plays because the coach did not want, the club asked us to stay Mondo Deportivo announced that Malcom, who does not understand his treatment, asked Valverde d explain the reasons why his playing time was almost non-existent.

Malcom asked Valverde for explanations
What the blaugrana coach would have said he was training well, his behavior was professional and he had nothing to reproach him for. The only justification provided by the Spanish technician was that he simply preferred other options. Solutions named Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Rafinha and Munir El Haddadi. An answer that did not leave Malcom without reaction. Mundo Deportivo reveals that faced with this observation, the former resident of the Girondins de Bordeaux simply asked to let him go in January if Valverde's plans for him did not change. Aware that making his hole in Barça was going to be a difficult mission, Malcom did not expect to be presented in this way (25 minutes of official match at the beginning of the season).

Asked recently about this, the leader Pep Segura had confided that the Malcom file would be studied in case of complication by January. "We know it makes sense for a young player to know FC Barcelona, ​​we all hope that the club will progress, but if in the end it does not work, because sometimes it happens, we'll see how things evolve." he told the newspaper, and Arsenal, Tottenham and Inter Milan are already ready to draw.

Home of Barca Fans