Arthur

xXKonan

King Arthur.

It's a shame we have to wait until next january for him to come due to a couple of reasons. But either way nice to have this one finally done.

God Serena

Hopefully this means the end of Paulinho. If Yerry Mina is the one to get sold because of this as I suspect he will be, I'll be deeply disappointed, especially if Valverde ends up giving Arthur the same treatment as Semedo and Mina.

M

MessiCam

Hopefully this means the end of Paulinho. If Yerry Mina is the one to get sold because of this as I suspect he will be, I'll be deeply disappointed, especially if Valverde ends up giving Arthur the same treatment as Semedo and Mina.

It's not Paulinho that has to worry. It's Rakitic...

Raketa10

He needs to come in summer. Integrating a player in winter is just wrong! If he comes in January 2019 we won't have any use of him until 2019/20 season.

Catta

So another shady deal from Brazil, just great, 40-50-60 mil who knows how much we paid for an over hyped Brazilian who never played in Europe. Any sane club should stay away from players who are 3rd party owned, there is always trouble with that kind of players. This transfer will go down as the worst in the history of the club alongside douglas, henrique, keirrison and other great Brazilian talents that we got. And the worst part is he will come in a years time, what stupid dealing is that, who says that he will not get a career ending injury, and there you go 60 mil down the drain. This kind of transfers are done for 10-15 mil max, not 50-60.

M

MessiCam

Why would they more when the release clause is 50 Million? 60% belonging to the club, 20% to the player and another 20% to a third party... Have Arthur revoke his interest and pay only the 40 Million and be done with it.

I like that we've gone for him though.

Raketa10

It's not Paulinho that has to worry. It's Rakitic...

I sincerely doubt Rakitic cares much about 2019/20 season and before than Arthur won't be a threat to anyone.

I am worried about this transfer. Buying a player 12 months before he comes is NEVER a good idea! 101 things can go wrong in the meantime and above all that his price is to high. I just hope this won't be another "Andre Gomes deal" or even worse...

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

I sincerely doubt Rakitic cares much about 2019/20 season and before than Arthur won't be a threat to anyone.

I am worried about this transfer. Buying a player 12 months before he comes is NEVER a good idea! 101 things can go wrong in the meantime and above all that his price is to high. I just hope this won't be another "Andre Gomes deal" or even worse...

I think he will be a Barca player after the World Cup. Rakitic has a lot to be concerned about...

Raketa10

I think he will be a Barca player after the World Cup. Rakitic has a lot to be concerned about...

Well to be fair I would be more than happy if that's the case. It would mean that we have bought a really good young player but I sincerely doubt he'll come before January 2019. Also no one knows if he has capacity to became Barca starting material. As I said if he comes 1/2019 he won't be a starter until 2019/20 and until than Raki will be 32 years old and we'll probably sell him regardless of Arthur.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans