Arthur

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The scenes when he turns out better than that Italian fraud Verratti over there in Paris.

xXKonan

Like I said before.

It's a shame we have to wait until January to incorporate him. Even at his current stage he would easily bring more to the table than what we have seen by Paulinho for awhile now. :lol:

xXKonan

There's a lot of Brazilian fans who are hyped up about him because his skill set is different compared to the other Brazilian Midfielders who are always called up to the National team. To them he's the controller they have been missing for awhile now.

Thiago could have been that player but as you can see he opted for Spain instead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho - Arthur may well be our midfield at the start of the 2019/2020 season*. Both agile, fast(Arthur acceleration and burst of pace is good), Arthur is great defensively as he has played both as an interior in a 3-man midfield and as a DM in a 2-man midfield. Might be able to go back to a more traditional 4-3-3.

*being very optimistic

I am not sure either we have to wait and see.

60m "maybe 50m" and is not going to be paid at once. Maybe that is why the club decided to pay extra 10m?

I found this. Apparently confirmed by reports in Brazil too.

On Sunday there was a meeting between Barcelona's Robert Fernandez and Jorge Machado, the player's representative. On Monday, Barcelona and Gremio put the finishing touches to the deal valuing the Brazilian at 40 million euros, with 60% of this amount going to the Tricolor, the equivalent of 24 million euros. The rest is for entrepreneur Celso Rigo, who holds 20% of the player's rights. Now the only areas to be negotiated are the paperwork between the clubs, the medical examination and then the i's dotted and t's crossed along with the key signatures.

So max we'll pay for him total to everyone is 40m.

Last edited:

malvolio

at least he can control the ball and make forward passes. watching paulinho last night made me think why didn't i become a footballer. he was atrocious :angry:

Home of Barca Fans