Arthur

Zincubus

Banned
This may have already been posted ..

SPORT - Barcelona general manager Pep Segura and CEO Òscar Grau are travelling to Brazil next week to complete deals for defender Yerry Mina and midfielder Arthur.

JamDav1982

This may have already been posted ..

SPORT - Barcelona general manager Pep Segura and CEO Òscar Grau are travelling to Brazil next week to complete deals for defender Yerry Mina and midfielder Arthur.

While Marca say that Arthur does not want anything to do with Barca.

Think they all just make it up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He took a picture in Barca jersey with Barca officials and Marca claims he doesn't want anything to do with Barca :lol:

khaled_a_d

Too many non-eu players, even if Suarez doesn't count, this already closes the door for signing any other non-eu player

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Arthur;

"My agent told me that some directors from Barcelona would come to Porto Alegre to get to know me. There's always this first contact, but it's in good faith, nothing to hide from Gremio,” he said.

“In the middle of the lunch, they offered me a Barcelona shirt. Who doesn't want to wear the Barça shirt and play for them?

“It was a photograph that shouldn't have come out. But it's been cleared up. Gremio have my economic rights. If there's an official offer, they will have to speak with Gremio.

“If it's a good offer, then they will speak with me to reach an agreement. Until then, there's nothing official.

"All players dream of playing for Barcelona. My first dream was to sign for a big club in Brazil, with an identity.

“My dream was to play for Gremio as a professional, for everything I've been through here. When things work out well and other big clubs are interested, it's gratifying.

“They didn't talk about wages, they didn't make me an offer... thet just wanted to meet my family."

“They treated me well. They were affectionate with me. I have a contract with Gremio, though. Only if there's an offer and Gremio accept, will I be at Barcelona in January. I would never leave through the back door."
Source | Sport

Jallo

We are going to find a way to botch this transfer, cause they’re too many cooks in Barcelona’s kitchen.

Home of Barca Fans