Arthur

xXKonan

MD claims the club is debating whether or not to activate the buy clause or go for someone more physical.

giphy.gif

So with Iniesta leaving and the Roma debacle, their answer to everything is to possibly go for someone more physical? I swear this has Pep Segura written all over it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's go and get Renato Augusto now. Perhaps people here will cheer for him too once he scores a goal and does precious little most of the time.

xXKonan

It reminds me like last season after we got merked by Juve in the CL.

The rumors were that "Oh we need more physical Midfielders!" so they brought in Paulinho to go along with the so called other Physical CMs we have in Rakitic and Gomes. We get lose to Roma in an embarrassing fashion and with Iniesta leaving the board's possible reaction to all this

"WE NEED MORE PHYSICAL MIDFIELDERS!" Because fuck getting technical adept Midfielders who can control and pass a ball when you bring in guys like Paulinho and Gomes who can't pass or control a ball for shit especially under pressure, But they bring in Muscle!!!

Also I don't have much hope in these guys finding a physical and technically gifted Midfielder. It will likely end up being another Paulinho or a Gomes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These people are going to create a Milan v2. Only reason we're floating right now and can have hopes of doing so great is Messi.

FCBfan22

Fuck it. Enough of small, technical fast-thinking midfielders.

It's time to roll out the solution to all our midfield problems.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
johnson-fast8-socer-july7-01-373x560.jpg

We only need him, Stegen and Messi. We can sell the rest. We can play 3 vs 11 and still steamroll opponents. Hell yeah.

/s

tacticvarium

MD claims the club is debating whether or not to activate the buy clause or go for someone more physical.

giphy.gif

So with Iniesta leaving and the Roma debacle, their answer to everything is to possibly go for someone more physical? I swear this has Pep Segura written all over it.

Do they mean players like :paulinho::andre:

M

MessiCam

If this happens I will be done with this club until they regain their identity. From Bartomeu all the way down to Valverde... They can fuck right off.

Home of Barca Fans