Arthur

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico everything is done for him to come in the summer and he could be announced as early as Monday.

serghei

Great news. We need him to do a normal preseason with the team. Great qualities in this player. Not let's hope he can adapt fast.

Thiago10

Glad he's coming, but I hope this doesn't mean we won't be getting Thiago or another midfielder since i'm scared he's going to flop completely (never seen him play so I can't judge him, but for some reason I'm scared).

khaled_a_d

The catastrophe in Rome. Real winning 3 CLs. A midfield not resembling a Barca midfield.. it might not bother most fans but as a president he’s got to be seen as pro active.

We are talking about Barca fans not Barca forums. We won the double, Bartou is at his best point of his presidency since winning the treble. He doesn't need star signing after getting Coutinho this year, many people tend to forget that.
If Coutinho was brought this summer, no one would have complained or demanded new midfielder/star etc. And it seem Barca fans and club members doesn't care that much if we win the domestic titles

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm glad he's coming this summer and has the proper time to acclimate to life and football with Barcelona.

We still need another midfielder... Pjanic, Thiago, somebody. I'm hoping it's Thiago.

xXKonan

I'm glad he's coming this summer and has the proper time to acclimate to life and football with Barcelona.

We still need another midfielder... Pjanic, Thiago, somebody. I'm hoping it's Thiago.
Would be a good idea if we can land a Vet CMs like Thiago and Pjanic and ease in the likes of Arthur and Alena when he comes back.

Arthur is going to need some time to get adapted to Europe since he's coming in Straight from Brazil and he's young as well.

Home of Barca Fans