Arthur

mc_lovin

We need goals from midfield

Because our frontline is absolutely shambolic. I would get the outrage regarding Frenkie, Arthur and even Busquets when we had a half way competent attacking force, but thats our tamest frontline in ages. And people were happy Suarez got injured :lol:

soul24rage

Wasn't there a situation in the 1st half where he was on the edge of the box in a great position to shoot and he played it out wide on the right to Messi and the pass was overpowered anyway?

yea no idea why he didn't just shot it in like he vs osasuna away.

eaman

Very disappointing today. Cant remember him playing one cutting forward pass. I'm sure it would be different with more games under his belt

BBZ8800

In the last 220 minutes
1 tackle
0 interceptions

I am so glad that he liked an Instagram post how an evil EV is sacked.
He will finally show us his talent now, under a new, functional coach.

Today we have seen a few glimpses of what he is capable of, both in attack and defense.

Hope.

Messigician

In the last 220 minutes
1 tackle
0 interceptions

Today we have seen a few glimpses of what he is capable of, both in attack and defense.

Hope.

Do not forgot he is the best midfielder in the world and only needs a better coach to showcase his talent to the world.

FDJ Arthur Puiq will win us the sextuple dawg Rakitic and EV have been the reason for all our problems

FinBarcelonafan

In the last 220 minutes
1 tackle
0 interceptions

Hope.

C'mon he came back from injury and played in a tough ground. You trashing him totally is foolish.

He is obviously not 100%.

I remember when I disagreed with someone who claimed Arthur was the best midfielder he had seen since Zico and was savagely attacked by Forum De Amigos for it. Since I believe in the art of forgiveness, I have moved on from this but an apology from you all in my private inbox would not go amiss. 😂😂

Riordon

I remember when I disagreed with someone who claimed Arthur was the best midfielder he had seen since Zico and was savagely attacked by Forum De Amigos for it. Since I believe in the art of forgiveness, I have moved on from this but an apology from you all in my private inbox would not go amiss. 😂😂

Also dont forget that if we eventually will sell Arthur there will be a bidding war for him between all top clubs.

I cant seriously see a top 5-7 team who would want this guy. The overrating of some of our players is really too much

Last edited:

serghei

:lol: I think we should wait a bit more than 1 start after a long absence to collect on good or bad predictions. How about a full season under a proper manager... That will be a good start to properly evaluate the squad, and Arthur in particular.

This zealousness of trashing him after 1 game back from injury might give people the wrong impression.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans