Arthur

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could be our new Deco.

Don't think Valverde will "risk" it though so mind as well save it for 19/20 season.

Joan

link, anyone?

I have some time so would like to watch him.

[MENTION=22654]Felipetonelo[/MENTION]? :D

Last edited:

Joan

I'm going to bed. Have to work in the morning and the match is dull. Arthur is not very involved, it seems... or the stream quality is that bad. :lol:

Good night, guys.

Raketa10

I really don't know what to expect from this guy. At the moment I would be more than happy if he manages to establish hiself as a good substitute.

Barcilliant

He will get the shame treatment that Mina, Semedo and Dembele have received. Valverde does not develop players. Guys like Alena and Arnaiz could have been used more often but Valverde is scared of his own shadow.

Raketa10

He will get the shame treatment that Mina, Semedo and Dembele have received. Valverde does not develop players. Guys like Alena and Arnaiz could have been used more often but Valverde is scared of his own shadow.

Mina treatment is nothing similar to that of Semedo or Dembele. IMHO Semedo had decent treatment this year.

Joan

I really don't know what to expect from this guy. At the moment I would be more than happy if he manages to establish hiself as a good substitute.

I wouldn't.

If we pay up to 40m for benchwarmers, there's something wrong with our scouting.

Home of Barca Fans