Arthur

George_Costanza

No you are purely guessing how many players he knew of at the time but he and Lucho clearly liked the look of Gomes. It was nothing to do with helping Valencia with FFP.

Adil Rami has never been anywhere near joining Barca.

You are a just frustrated bald guy who is clearly has nothing to add to any argument. Adil Rami was linked to Barcelona, understand the meaning of linked vs. joining for Pete's sake. Adil Rami to Sport:"It is an honor to be linked with Barcelona, I am an ambitious player, I know I have room for improvement."

And regarding the FFP, did Gomes and Paco transfers helped Valencia? Yes, this is not speculation, in 2016 Valencia were struggling to meet UEFA’s FFP regulations and they couldn't even register new players like Medran, Martin Montoya, Nani and Mario Suarez. To do so they have sold 3 players Mustafi (40m) to Arsenal and Gomes (35), Paco (30) to Barca. Barcelona paid two third of their transfer.

Not sure why you like to argue and you know you will eventually lose the argument? What's your motive arguing with everyone and you get owned over and over again? Unless you think it's improved your writing skills, it's pointless! You better go argue in Hair Loss Talk forum, maybe you could solve a real issue in your own life.

JamDav1982

You are a just frustrated bald guy who is clearly has nothing to add to any argument. Adil Rami was linked to Barcelona, understand the meaning of linked vs. joining for Pete's sake. Adil Rami to Sport:"It is an honor to be linked with Barcelona, I am an ambitious player, I know I have room for improvement."

And regarding the FFP, did Gomes and Paco transfers helped Valencia? Yes, this is not speculation, in 2016 Valencia were struggling to meet UEFA’s FFP regulations and they couldn't even register new players like Medran, Martin Montoya, Nani and Mario Suarez. To do so they have sold 3 players Mustafi (40m) to Arsenal and Gomes (35), Paco (30) to Barca. Barcelona paid two third of their transfer.

Not sure why you like to argue and you know you will eventually lose the argument? What's your motive arguing with everyone and you get owned over and over again? Unless you think it's improved your writing skills, it's pointless! You better go argue in Hair Loss Talk forum, maybe you could solve a real issue in your own life.

Aye bald as a coot....

You are just a frustrated bull shitter that likes to feel important by making up shit on forums.

Haha cant recall ever being 'owned' by anyone like you who thinks the greatest come back possible is to call someone bald.

Rami has never been remotely near joining Barca and using some quote from 2012 long before Roberto was at Barca shows the shite you spout as usual.

1-0 baldy.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

When it comes to BBZ will any young player satisfy him?

Very rarely you will see him heap praise towards a young player and instead he keeps writing paragraphs of the same shit nit picking on the flaws of a younger player. Dude won't stop until we load up the team full of tall, Physical old as shit workhorses.
Many, maaaannnny established, expensive, “key national team players” have flopped at Barça too. There is no guarantee going either route.

Home of Barca Fans