Arthur

gregorrin10

We're also paying it this year in cash rather than in installments.

Like i said, if he makes it here, it will be well worth it. And now he has all the conditions to actually make it, since he'll have the whole pre-season with the team and hopefully he can become an important part of the squad until January instead of just arriving here by then and being ignored by Valverde until the next summer.

xXKonan

Now the question is who do we bring to go along with Arthur?

Pjanic or Thiago.

De Jong is staying at Ajax by the looks of it.

Devils

Looks like Arthur and Lenglet are a sure thing at this point.

The expected signings are out of the way at least.

xXKonan

Happy if he is coming this summer. Do we need another midfielder then? :alena:
Think the club is also looking for an established CM as well (Pjanic/Thiago).

Arthur and Alena are talented but one hasn't played in Europe yet and will need some time to adapt and the other will be out for awhile and also lacks experience as well. And I have a feeling Valverde wants to use Coutinho in the front line instead of in the Midfield as well.

SeloBarca

Very exited about Arthur.

But my heart is kinda hurt after how Barcelona has performed recently and how bad Argentina is.
Both teams kinda has the same issues and it echoes in my mind the same thing will happen with Barcelona next year if not something drasticly changes.
It will require so much to rejuvenate Barcelona, to get the energy and motivation back.

I also feel like Coutinho has way to much talents wasted on the LW.
Hes great in the passing and buildup play which kinda gets wasted there.
Would much rather see him in the AM spot next to Arthur, but it seems he himself prefers the LW spot :/

If he will play as LW, we have to find some REALLY good AM, not sure if even Pjanic is quality enough.
I wonder if even 500m would be enough for De Bruyne lol. Time to practise my jedi mindtrick.

Pogba is probably more talented than Pjanic or Thiago, but he seems like a troublemaker, and hes inconsistancy personified.
Havent really reached the levels he should be at with his talents.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans