Arthur

Ken_rosseneri

Barca fans always think they have all the answers.. rakitoc kryptonite? Lol 2 completely different players... I think he'll be a hit if given the chance...that's the thing, he has to be given a chance....

And why is Arthur is "other player" forum? Thought we signed him already n it was official.. someone pls clarify this for me

MTL_Barca

Barca fans always think they have all the answers.. rakitoc kryptonite? Lol 2 completely different players... I think he'll be a hit if given the chance...that's the thing, he has to be given a chance....

And why is Arthur is "other player" forum? Thought we signed him already n it was official.. someone pls clarify this for me

He is not on the current squad, our loaned players are here as well and right now we don't even know when he will join us.

Jurij

I can't see any way Mina is not loaned out unless Athur is loaned out. Even if he comes during the winter Coutinho will probably still not have gotten his passport. So we still need to offload a non-EU player.

M

MessiCam

What does Rakitic provide? Other than his ability during the defensive phase that is...

Only 11 can play at a time and if a better player isn’t the one playing then we have big issues. Arthur will bench Rakitic if given a fair shot.

George_Costanza

Must come in the summer not Jan though

[tw]995068399523893248[/tw]

"Arthur is the great protagonist of our cover this Saturday May 12. The Brazilian will sign in July and will arrive in January. Barça will execute the purchase option."

xXKonan

It will be impossible to get him in the summer unless we want to fork over more money.

Gremio made it pretty clear on this.

George_Costanza

Valverde won't take a risk playing him in January. So Barca should pay extra if they have to. Besides, Brazil transfer window 2 is in July, they can find a replacement.

khaled_a_d

We should try to get him in the summer. A preseasons and 4 months with the team mean a lot.

Who say we didn't try to do so?
Honestly it seem the only way to get him in summer is to just pay the full 50M buyout clause which is over 10M what we pay for him in Jan.
That is just too much tbh

SeloBarca

So hope he makes Brazil squad.
Would be nice to see him a little bit more in action.
He will probably sit on the bench most of the time but should atleast get some playtime.

xXKonan

Here's what Edu Polo had to say and He's reliable as well.

Arthur, in the winter market

The other player that will arrive next season is the Brazilian Arthur . For several weeks now, Barça announced an agreement with their club of origin, the Porto Alegre Gremio, through which they secured a purchase option to incorporate the Brazilian midfielder next season, initially in January. The economic conditions are already agreed and Barça will incorporate the promising midfielder in January of next year.

De Jong, in one year

In the medium and long term, the Catalan club has secured the future of Frenkie De Jong , the young and promising midfielder of Ajax. The technical secretariat of Barça has also moved in this case with agility and has already controlled the Dutch footballer, whose conditions fit perfectly in the Barça style. MD revealed this week that the sports area of ​​Barça has already decided to plan his arrival for the summer of 2019. De Jong , Aleñá and Arthur are the future of Barca midfield.

Using Google translate but it gives you an idea.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...518086964/griezmann-alena-de-jong-arthur.html

RMU ReBorn

Busquets has enough defensive and playmaking capabilities to play on his own as a DM with 2 CM’s either side of him. Rakitic and Arthur will only coexist in a double pivot.
Since when did Busquets thrived like that ? He always had Alonso as a double pivot in spanish team . After Alonso retired they are conceding plenty and in Barca he had the composure of Xavi . After he left Busquets was never the player he was . If Rakitic wasn't covering for him ,he will get slaughtered in counters because of his lack of pace . If there is any player who is important to our current team after Messi and Ter stegan it's Ivan Rakitic . Yeah a tough pill to swallow for you... Busquets was getting slaughtered with Gomes and 33 year old Iniesta in last season when Rakitic had to cover for Messi

Home of Barca Fans