Arthur

Jallo

We are great at business, add Gremio to our like of good business partners (Liverpool, Dortmund).

Nothanks

lol we've done nothing wrong with coutinho or dembele

but Santos yes we went behind their back with Neymar and apparently now with Gremio

xXKonan

The thing is I don't know why it's so hard just to talk with the agent.

Arthur seems to be a big Barcelona fan, why go the extra mile and post a picture with him in a Barca Jersey and one of our scouts Andre Cury? I don't think this will kill any potential deal but it's fucking annoying we end up doing this dumb shit without thinking.

George_Costanza

This transfer makes sense since the team needs a young controler type in the midfield so I don't expect this deal to happen.

Sense ≠ this Barcelona board

Riordon

The leaked photo with Arthur in a Barca shirt will make the transfer more difficult. If we can get him for 30m, we should take the chance. He will probably be on low wage but 50m is too much.

Givenchy

this board sure are a rollercoaster. I saw this and was thinking 'damn Barto, maybe you do have some sense afterall' but that lasted all of 5mins after seeing Gremio want to make a complaint about us to FIFA... Barto and co are thick as shit.

we'll still get him but why cant these crooks learn from past mistakes?

Neimax

I haven't seen much of him to be honest, but it seems that he is a Verratti type of player. I can't say if he has the quality to play here, but according to the interest of several european top clubs it seems that he has potential. I'd give him a shot I think. But before we have to sell two other midfielders out of Gomes, Denis and Rakitic. I think Gomes and Denis are the most realistic ones to be sold. Then we would have Busi and Roberto vor DM, Raktic and Arthur as a RCM and Iniesta, Paulinho and Aleña for the LCM. If we then give Aleña and Arthur enogh minutes we have a good chance to have I great midfield for the future.

Home of Barca Fans