Arthur

JamDav1982

Arthur was bang average and usual trotting about with obvious passes.

Barca pretty much dominated his area of park after stopped the sitting deep in 442.

abiabi

i dont know what you guys watched, i thought he did great. also, dont get the lazy comment, he ran like crazy and stole some balls in attack

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a situational player only. Did well while being the deepest midfielder and giving safe short passes after resisting the press. This is the only way he can dictate the play.

JamDav1982

He is a situational player only. Did well while being the deepest midfielder and giving safe short passes after resisting the press. This is the only way he can dictate the play.

There was no press on him in first 25 mins or so and after that Barca dominated games from midfield but couldnt take chances and had individual errors at back.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
There was no press on him in first 25 mins or so and after that Barca dominated games from midfield but couldnt take chances and had individual errors at back.

There was no organized press, I agree. By press in this instance I meant just players trying to take the ball from him, he is good at evading pressure.

JamDav1982

There was no organized press, I agree. By press in this instance I meant just players trying to take the ball from him, he is good at evading pressure.

He is always good at that but he beats press then does next to nothing with it to advance game.

World away from likes of Xavi who would beat press and use it to his advantage to attack areas left open once he had.

I dont think he was doing that to Barca midfield today though and was getting dominated in that area of park by a FDJ and Pjanic who were not great either.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is always good at that but he beats press then does next to nothing with it to advance game.

World away from likes of Xavi who would beat press and use it to his advantage to attack areas left open once he had.

I dont think he was doing that to Barca midfield today though and was getting dominated in that area of park by a FDJ and Pjanic who were not great either.

I agree that he was mediocre. Do not see him ever developing offensively.

Home of Barca Fans