Arthur

vuji_31

They scored shitty goals from Barca mistakes.
They were not sp gpod, we were just do bad.

Biggest flop in hystory

Devils

This is probably the worst Juve midfield in over 15 years. Yet this guy can't get into the starting line-up under PIRLO of all people.

It's a shame we paid 30m for this guy. Paid 29.5m more than we should have. SMH.

vuji_31

BBZ was right. Even Pjanic is not what we really need, he can run a lot, cover a lot of space and he is not playing more then 2 touches.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The office reference?

tenor.gif

The Office joke is referring to this too.

No joke, he's looked overweight. Guess it's that STD

He's definitely been hitting that pasta hard.

BBZ8800

Producing offensively.

He has 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 shots, 2 key passes in 350 minutes.

For example, in 700 minutes, Rakitic has 2 goals, 0 assists, 11 key passes and 14 shots.

Arthur just doesn't like forward passes, shots or any action around the box.
Attacking third is his kryptonite.
When he sees it, he needs to run away from it as fast as he can.
He is the king of pig in the middle.
That's his type of football.
Endless passing around where keeping the ball out of opponent's reach is the only end goal of that game.

Last edited:

Messi983

It was a lucky goal (but I'll give him a credit for shooting instead of looking for a pass) and created a good chance when Firmino went 1 on 1 with a GK but finished poorly.

Overall I still wasn't too impressed with him though.

serghei

It was a lucky goal (but I'll give him a credit for shooting instead of looking for a pass) and created a good chance when Firmino went 1 on 1 with a GK but finished poorly.

Overall I still wasn't too impressed with him though.

He's stagnating. He played his best football for us early on until that injury in the 2nd part of the season, and from then on he either stagnated or got worse.

Home of Barca Fans