Arthur

FCBfan22

Probably not off field shenanigans as much as a very lazy, relaxed environment they created. It's hard to create a winner mentality if all the seniors are palling around and cracking jokes. No to mention the intensity of practices are nonexistant. Watching established players getting starts even though there is no warrant to earning them besides favoritism and marketing.

And there does not seem to be a strict oversight of home life either i.e Dembele getting away with junk food and fifa till 3am in the morning.

Spot on. And that's why we need to ship the loudest oldies (Pique and Suarez) out ASAP. Add 2-3 more out of the seniors and a coach who gives no shit, and we might do something.

khaled_a_d

Arthur, in my opinion, had the potential to be really good. But this kind of behavior shows a really naive and immature person. We should aim for better so it's good he left.
On the other hand, I know nothing about pjanic.

Pjanic is old and declining, his effort isn't to be celebrated in midfield.
But, his passing and play making is great.
He can break defenses with his passing, even with an old Juve team that isn't that dynamic.
He will have a role here, he isn't a player that will change our CL fortune, but might be someone to help in competing for Liga during next 2 years.

Richard.H

Started training last week for Juve. Still really weird to see him play there. This guy was so hyped when he came to our club. Most of us were calling him the next Xavi.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans