Arthur

Gnidrologist

Haha, yeah it was him, who ate Puig's minutes and not at all old paralytics, who fart themselves to sleep and still are eating way too many minutes under Setien.

Nazario1985

Haha, yeah it was him, who ate Puig's minutes and not at all old paralytics, who fart themselves to sleep and still are eating way too many minutes under Setien.

If you ever managed a team of ressources you'll understand that the first one to replace is the guy which you can't count on THEN the baddies.

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

5th choice under both EV and Setien.
Slow, weight problems, horrible stamina, bad professionalism.

He has 2 good skills: press resistance and recycling possession till death.

What is a bad business by the board in his case?
He will play for Milan, Cska Moscow or Gremio in 3 years.

Arthur being the fifth choice for two awful coaches doesn?t mean I have to agree with them though, does it?

Also, the 2 strengths you highlighted are important in any Barcelona team, or at least they should be.

His stamina and weight problems can also be improved with more dedication.

There are others I would have sold before him. Rakitic, Busquets, Roberto for example.

In my opinion, the Pjanic / Arthur trade is a mistake and we?ve signed yet another older player who?s past his best. We need to bring the average age of this squad down, not increase it.

aceshigh

5th choice under both EV and Setien.
Slow, weight problems, horrible stamina, bad professionalism.

He has 2 good skills: press resistance and recycling possession till death.

What is a bad business by the board in his case?
He will play for Milan, Cska Moscow or Gremio in 3 years.

Good thing Bar?a got rid of him, otherwise this great team might lose by 8 from Bayern Munchen.

Home of Barca Fans