Arthur

JamDav1982

Which is why you need a third one who can add what they lack. That's what I said. The deal can't be right, because the players that would be an improvement over Arthur, starting midfielder for Brazil, Copa America winners recently with him being their best midfielder, aren't on the market.

Go get Thomas Partey for Arthur. That would be a good deal. Maybe Fabian Ruiz. Maybe Milinkovic Savic. Not someone who can't even get in the starting 11 of Tottenham too often.

If Arthur doesnt keep fit and develop his game then it is not a case of him and FDJ plus one other as they are too similar but FDJ has a bit more.

Arthur is top class when pressed but not spectacular at much else while he is seemingly has fitness issues and off field issues.

If he is to be at Barca long terms his current output wouldnt be enough.

LABarcaFan

If Arthur doesnt keep fit and develop his game then it is not a case of him and FDJ plus one other as they are too similar but FDJ has a bit more.

Arthur is top class when pressed but not spectacular at much else while he is seemingly has fitness issues and off field issues.

If he is to be at Barca long terms his current output wouldnt be enough.

R.Puig will get two years contract extension and most likely Setien is willing to insert him in the midfield as AM and FDJ and A.Melo with more defensive duties. But I agree that A.Melo has fitness issues which he has to address ASAP.

Messigician

‼️📻 ? Onda Cero

💥 Barcelona have put Arthur Melo on the market.

🔄 Arthur could be swapped for N'dombele or Pjanić.

He's done. Next Xavi indeed

LABarcaFan

‼️�� ? Onda Cero

�� Barcelona have put Arthur Melo on the market.

�� Arthur could be swapped for N'dombele or Pjanić.

He's done. Next Xavi indeed

Pjanic is already 30 y.o. and we have enough of them in our team.

Tanguy N'dombele is 22 and on July 02/2019 he signed 5.5 years contract with the Spurs. Tottenham paid 62 mil euro to Lyon, plus another 10 mil add-ons. He is one of the most press resistant players in top-level football and is playing at Xavi's position as a RM (#8). He would definitely be a great addition to Barcelona if that swap deal happen. The only problem is his very high annual salary of around 13 mil. ( 10,400 mil pounds ).

serghei

It doesn't make any sense to sell Arthur with Xavi coming in soon. Like that would be another brain dead decision by this terrible board. Let's say Ndombele for Arthur would be somewhat of a decent exchange, but we still end up on the losing side slightly imo.

But if we trade him for Pjanic, or any player who is not under 25 years old, the board members should be picked up, lined up and shot, like in The Great Escape. I imagine Juventus would be laughing their ass off at the thought of this deal having chances to be finalized.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Look on tottnham forum abou ndombele.

He us talented but does not have will to run and improve .

Type on youtube pedro neto vs totenham.

It seems we are nit interested in Pjanic but we like Femirel,Bentacur and De Schilo LOLLLLL.

Kill me please.

Also Arthur does not plan to leave.

I think he will go if we get offer from about 60 mil

JamDav1982

R.Puig will get two years contract extension and most likely Setien is willing to insert him in the midfield as AM and FDJ and A.Melo with more defensive duties. But I agree that A.Melo has fitness issues which he has to address ASAP.

Puig is nowhere near the level for Barca first team squad and will be loaned or if he rejects that will stay and barely play.

No chance is the starting AM next season.

Devils

I wouldn't be happy or upset if he were sold.

His whole spell here so far has just been so meh and forgettable. What he brings to the team right now can be pretty easily replaced.

khaled_a_d

We can argue about Arthur future here, but I think we can all agree that him for Pjanić is bad deal.

It doesn't make any sense to sell Arthur with Xavi coming in soon.

Xavi already rejected our job offer, safe to say that current board aren't operating with the mindset he is coming soon.
And tbf, I won't blame them that much. You don't act in the market based on the idea that someone might come in few years.

xXKonan

The question is if Arthur can further evolve and put his issues behind him.

While there are concerns with Arthur, there's also concerns with FDJ, on how badly we are misusing him as well. The amount of money we spent on him only to be used as a water carrier further up so Busi has to play is all sorts of fucked up on our part. I don't think we can properly build a Midfield until other issues can be solved.

I would like to see FDJ as a base to start with and see how we can figure out from there. But sadly current Lockerroom politics from certain characters will prevent from that happening.

Home of Barca Fans