Arthur

Riordon

Honestly I would rather want Aouar or Frenkie De Jong. Those players slides past players with easy which is something Arthur lack I feel. In my opinion thats a problem with Busquest who is quite stationary himself. Let the season progress and see how De Jong develops. If he keep this level he would be a better option than Arthur in my eyes. Much more mobile and agile and better at providing forward passes. I feel we have a player like Arthur in Busquest.

BarçaBarça

I would prefer that the club gets a first option on him, rather than sealing the deal now (even one that only effectuates in the summer).

I mean - he has played great/at somewhat world-class level in 6 months!
And our situation in midfield isn't dire - it's overloaded in fact with both Gomes/Denis/Alena fighting for a spot in the squad from next season and Roberto/Paulinho fighting for a starting-spot.

Therefore we have no use for silly experiments, and should be quite sure about his level before bringing him (unless we plan a loan right away). I would feel better if we had this spring to assess him aswell before making the final call, tbh.

Nothanks

only was he is coming is if he's going straight to B team, OR loaned out immediately to another spanish team to build up his citizenship

Pastore

He would definitely not join the B team.
Way too expensive as well too good for the B team.

Whats with Coutinho, doesnt he has an EU passport?

SeloBarca

Coutinho have to live in Spain for, what is it? 5 years to seek Spanish citizenship?
Or is there some "working within EU" thing?
The most reasonable would be to sign him, loan him to Gremio, get Coutinho a passport if possible, and move him to Barcelona in the summer.

FCBfan22

Coutinho have to live in Spain for, what is it? 5 years to seek Spanish citizenship?
Or is there some "working within EU" thing?
The most reasonable would be to sign him, loan him to Gremio, get Coutinho a passport if possible, and move him to Barcelona in the summer.

You don't need Spanish citizenship. You need a EU one (a citizenship of one Country that is in EU).

Home of Barca Fans