Arthur

FCBfan22

If we bring in him and Mina in January, I would happily take that and call it a successful transfer window.

Horatio

You're welcome
Apparently the means of negotiations created some controversy. Arthur was asked by the Barca official to wear the Barca shirt and take a picture. This didn't go well with Gremio.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Apparently Arthur was asked by the Barca official to wear the Barca shirt and take a picture.

giphy.gif

xXKonan

Apparently the means of negotiations created some controversy. Arthur was asked by the Barca official to wear the Barca shirt and take a picture. This didn't go well with Gremio.
That's why I wouldn't doubt we will spend the cash and get him. it would be stupid of us to tell him to do that and not go through with it.

We bitched about the lack of Release clauses this summer but good news in this case even after the Debacle that Griemo said if we want him pay the 50 million.

Devils

This guy is surely coming.

No way guys like Robert would pose for a photo like that if it wasn't going to a certainty in the future.

He'll have a good time here, lot's of good seats on the bench to watch Rakitic play every game in midfield. :valverde2:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Hard to evaluate his talent but let's say it works out, then I would say the deal is fine.
But with him and Dembele in the starting line-up the chase for youngsters should be over. Proven players who have experience are needed too. Griezmann would be the perfect example. No diamond in the rough, no gamble but sheer quality and ideal age. I am also against two young CBs to replace Masche next summer. Mina e.g. in winter would be fine but I would want another experienced CB.

FCBfan22

Hard to evaluate his talent but let's say it works out, then I would say the deal is fine.
But with him and Dembele in the starting line-up the chase for youngsters should be over. Proven players who have experience are needed too. Griezmann would be the perfect example. No diamond in the rough, no gamble but sheer quality and ideal age. I am also against two young CBs to replace Masche next summer. Mina e.g. in winter would be fine but I would want another experienced CB.

We can't get both Mina and Arthur in the winter (apparently Suarez still needs to recieve his passport, which will probably happen in the summer). The Arthur deal was probably the reason why the Mina transfer was pushed to summer in thedirst place.

God Serena

Where are we getting the space for all these non EU players? Paulinho, Arthur, Suarez, Mina, Marlon(?)...

Are we incapable of scouting anywhere but Brazilian players?

xXKonan

The Suarez one is weird.

You keep hearing that he's exempt from the Non EU spots because of his wife who I believe has a Spanish or Italian passport. I don't know if that's true or not but either way he should be able to get his EU deal done at least in 2018.

Home of Barca Fans