Arthur

Siberia

If Arthur and Thiago both come, the team would look quite good honestly.

Coutinho - Messi - Dembele

Thiago - Busquets - Arthur/rakitic

Alba - Umtiti - Pique - Semedo
Ter Stegen

xXKonan

Léo Moura, Arthur's teammate admitted during the press conference today that Arthur is leaving Gremio for us.

xXKonan

Also, judging by Braida's comments, it seems the club has quite a bit of faith in Arthur.
A snippet on MD's front cover says the transfer of Arthur is Unanimous which I assume means that the whole sporting department came to agreement despite Robert leaving. There were rumors a couple of months ago that some people in the Sporting department weren't so sure about Arthur but it seems that that's no longer the case and they have full confidence in him.

Just hope we aren't putting maximum pressure on him off the gate. He needs time to adapt once he gets here.

SeloBarca

Will be good to have Coutinho and Paulinho there to support him

"Melo will continue training at the CT President Luiz Carvalho facilities until at the beginning 1 of July.
He then moves to Barcelona to close his contract and joins Blaugrana when the preseason starts.

The confirmation of the operation is to be finalized on June 30

Until then he will be training with Gremio becouse he wants to arrive in the best condition possible"

Last edited:

snowy

2 possible line-ups using Arthur:

......Luisito...Messi........................Luisito...Messi
Couti....Arthur.....Demb........Couti..Arthur..Rak/Pau..Demb
..........Business
Alba..Umtiti..Pique..Sem.....................Back 4

Or this one :thumbsup:

.............Luisito
Couti.......Messi.......Demb
........Busi.......Art/Raki
Alba...Umtiti..Pique..Club Med

Last edited:

Joan

Will be good to have Coutinho and Paulinho there to support him

"Melo will continue training at the CT President Luiz Carvalho facilities until at the beginning 1 of July.
He then moves to Barcelona to close his contract and joins Blaugrana when the preseason starts.

The confirmation of the operation is to be finalized on June 30

Until then he will be training with Gremio becouse he wants to arrive in the best condition possible"

Hardworking kid, it seems. I remember he started learning Spanish early.

The trait I like the most, probably.

Messi983

Hardworking kid, it seems. I remember he started learning Spanish early.

The trait I like the most, probably.

He also seems humble and down to earth so there is a lot to like about his character. I just hope he has mental strength to overcome (very likely) early struggles during his adaptation period. If he can do that then I think he can succeed here.

Joan

He also seems humble and down to earth so there is a lot to like about his character. I just hope he has mental strength to overcome (very likely) early struggles during his adaptation period. If he can do that then I think he can succeed here.

Yes, well said, I hope he has it but when you are motivated enough, work hard and prepare for something it tends to pay off. Speaking from own experience.

Home of Barca Fans