Arthur

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's not a single reliable source claiming he has STDs, or that he parties incessantly, or lives a bad lifestyle. In fact the club and papers are saying he has issues with his pubis, something he had last year as well.

And you know if there were any issues the likes of Sport and MD would be all over it as they couldn't stop reporting on Dembele's issues.

Messigician

I've just realised that the clothes he is wearing in that photo are the same as the clothes he wore when he was signed and presented at the camp nou. He also had a microphone in his right hand when he made a speech to the camp nou fans. That confirms this is a Photoshop, albeit a very clever one.

No shit it's a Photoshop lmao

Nazario1985

No shit it's a Photoshop lmao

No it's not

bTcA1Ct.jpg

The Egyptian that got put some days ago in it (you can check the exif file) is the fake one !! and his club immediately said ITS FAKE
!! which is NOT the case of Barcelona with Arthur !

77259-9f4585f7-e9b4-47c9-b75b-4630cf5a787d.jfif

You just need your eyes to see how it's fake :D

Last edited:

CatalinR10

1. Neymar's party last year
2. partying with Neymar again this autumn
3. a new incident a few weeks later (something with staying out late and posting pics on social media on the night when they should have prepared for the game)
4. then this:
ELVApMbU4AAKUFT.jpg

5. now STD

That is only what ended in media.
But knowing a new gen of players, majority of them are probably doing similar scandals of weekly basis but it is covered up.
Lately, even Mundo Deportivo started to mention Arthur's bad professionalism, and in that moment, you know that even them lost patience, and that isn't happening after only 1 or 2 mistakes.

Only thing he fucked up is getting an std , if the rumour is true to begin with.

I have no ideea how nr 4 is bad ? What's so bad about smooking a hookah lmao ? I used to do that with my hommies back in the day just that instead of the flavors with 0 tabacco we actually put only tabacco and replaced the water with vodka. That shit fucked us up for good dawgs , not gonna lie.

Also , going to Neymar's party once a year ? Lmao who even fucking cares , I mean you probably do since you would write 3 pages of wall texts if you would see Arthur cross on a red light.

Dude is having fun chilling with some hookas and some bitches on the side and that's somehow something bad , lmao.

Nazario1985

Only thing he fucked up is getting an std , if the rumour is true to begin with.

I have no ideea how nr 4 is bad ? What's so bad about smooking a hookah lmao ? I used to do that with my hommies back in the day just that instead of the flavors with 0 tabacco we actually put only tabacco and replaced the water with vodka. That shit fucked us up for good dawgs , not gonna lie.

Also , going to Neymar's party once a year ? Lmao who even fucking cares , I mean you probably do since you would write 3 pages of wall texts if you would see Arthur cross on a red light.

Dude is having fun chilling with some hookas and some bitches on the side and that's somehow something bad , lmao.

He is trying to describe the life style, also the Vodka is as bad as the STD he got !

Only EV & the board should be aware @100% of what life style the player is going into, maybe explain why we can't find the reason of his castaway, so every time of course in the forum (and every forum) the coach is always blamed.

Also remember his stamina last year ?

CatalinR10

He is trying to describe the life style, also the Vodka is as bad as the STD he got !

Only EV & the board should be aware @100% of what life style the player is going into, maybe explain why we can't find the reason of his castaway, so every time of course in the forum (and every forum) the coach is always blamed.

Also remember his stamina last year ?

His stamina was not good enough in his first year coming here to a different level ? No fucking shit. His stamina is much better this season compared to his last year and he also lost weight. Lat year he also had pubis problems at the end of the season and seems to be having same problems now.

What Vodka are we talking about here ? He used water in that picture , I was talking about what I've used to do.

I'm pretty sure 80% of the football players have this type of ,,lifestyle" , which I don't see what's wrong with it if it doesn't affect your career as a football player. You expect football players to live their life going to training , then locking themselves in their home ? Let them live their life and do what they want as long as it doesn't affect their career , which I don't see how smoking hookas once in a while and partying once a year with Neymar would do.

Only reason he would be an idiot and it would be a problematic issues is that if he would go clubbing before games , get only 4-6 hours of sleep ( Pique does this but I guess since it doesn't fit some people's agendas , they don't care ), do drugs , eating whatever he wants , not training as he should , being content with just being at Barca as a bench player even if he has potential to be much better than that and shit like this type.

MTL_Barca

Not really related to Arthur but i think it's funny how "partying" is sometimes seen as the ultimate downfall for any professional player while it's actually very common. There are some clubs where you regularly run into players here and i'd imagine it's not that different for Spain.

It's just an actual problem if it becomes too excessive, even when playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Expecting all players to dedicate their whole day to the sport is unrealistic.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Not really related to Arthur but i think it's funny how "partying" is sometimes seen as the ultimate downfall for any professional player while it's actually very common. There are some clubs where you regularly run into players here and i'd imagine it's not that different for Spain.

It's just an actual problem if it becomes too excessive, even when playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Expecting all players to dedicate their whole day to the sport is unrealistic.

As long as players keep performing nobody cares what they do, even smoke.

But when the performances start to drop it's only natural that people look for reasons as to why and then you start blaming the unnatural habits of the athlete. Ronaldinho/Arthur partying, Piqué with side businesses, Mathieu smoking etc.

It's how we're built, we want an answer and a reason to why something's happening. Coutinho was blamed for weak mentality but I think it's more complicated than that, even more complicated than blaming poor performances because of partying as mentioned.

BusiTheKing

The majority of professional footballers party occasionally and there's absolutely no reason why it should affect their attitude. They're people too. If anything, being denied your desire to let loose once in a while will probably affect your mentality more. I don't want players here thinking they're in a fucking prison.

Also, he's smoking a fucking waterpipe, let's take it down a notch, shall we?

i_bleed_blaugrana

Which antibiotics are those that give false positive on doping test.

Educate me.

We dont have such antibiotics in Tanzania at least.
Especially for STI treatment (gonorrhea most likely)

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/la-liga/1209179/barcelona-star-to-miss-el-clasico-due-to-std-infection-arthur-melo-real-madrid/amp/

“ Because of the treatment for the STD, Melo will be taking certain medicines that may pop up on the radar of anti-doping agencies monitoring player performance during El Clasico...”

i_bleed_blaugrana

1. Neymar's party last year
2. partying with Neymar again this autumn
3. a new incident a few weeks later (something with staying out late and posting pics on social media on the night when they should have prepared for the game)
4. then this:
ELVApMbU4AAKUFT.jpg

5. now STD

That is only what ended in media.
But knowing a new gen of players, majority of them are probably doing similar scandals of weekly basis but it is covered up.
Lately, even Mundo Deportivo started to mention Arthur's bad professionalism, and in that moment, you know that even them lost patience, and that isn't happening after only 1 or 2 mistakes.

1. I addressed this in my previous post
2. Neymar was in Barcelona, Arthur is allowed to have a night out with his Brazilian teammate. Not like he traveled like in Point 1
3. Shit happens, didn’t effect his overall performance
4. Oh no! He had a bit of shisha?!?! Canceled immediately. Lmao like come on, remember Marlboro Mathieu?! Hitting the hookah a few times is nothing compared to actually being a regular smoker like Mathieu was. So, again, how is this scandalous or indicative of his professionalism?

And this STI bullshit really isn’t his fault. Shit happens, maybe use a rubber next time. Skipping training to go golfing? Yeah, that’s a problem. Showing up to training still drunk from the night prior? Yeah that’s a problem. But catching an STI that’ll happen to cause problems with doping procedures is no where close to the same thing, so can we please stop acting like this is a major scandal???

Just false equivalencies and red herrings, left and right. Just because he is Brazilian doesn’t mean he is doomed to have discipline problems, Kaka is a perfect example of this.

Home of Barca Fans