Arthur

serghei

I thought they had comprehensive sex education over there in Europe :lol: Why is everyone freaking out with Arthur's condition? He's fine and this isn't really a scandal at all.

I swear it's like some people don't know the difference between Gonorrhea and AIDS.

CatalinR10

There was a poll on mundo deportivo asking if Arthur's situation is scandalous or not and 72% answered with yes.

There were 56 votes at the poll.

Arthur is done.

Jadentheman

I dont understand. Arthur is an adult. It was consensual and it was outside club business. It wasn’t public either. Where is the scandal? Is he suppose to be PG for the rest of his career even in private? :lol:

devo901

I dont understand. Arthur is an adult. It was consensual and it was outside club business. It wasn’t public either. Where is the scandal? Is he suppose to be PG for the rest of his career even in private? :lol:

My attempt to explain: catholic church has successfully used sexuality as a curse, and established "guilt + sex. pleasure" over many 100s of years in Europe. Spain might be no exception for that. That is still deep in the subconsious of the society engraved. pleasure-restritive and prudish.

Plus another effect, lets assume an alternative shituations to analyze further our problem:

A) Arthur breaking his leg while playing with children football.
scandal? - probably not

B) Arthur breaking his leg while playing with hookers

scandal? - probably not so much - just a slippery aspect of his carreer

C) Arthur STD with hookers?

scandal? - hell yea, now everyone else can point at him, and there is nothing more satisfying for masses than see stars falling, as this eases the pain of their own personel shortcomings. See he is also .... a little idiot /unfortunate / hit by bad luck/ ..... like me. It is the comparison where humans see semselves. There was once a study that found out people are happier if they earn 2000$ in an area where everyone else earns 1500$ than a district where they earn 3000$, due to better job, but everyone else earns 4000$. My self-picture is generated by reflections of other humans. (holds true unless you are Zlatan)

Raketa10

Great! Just great! Another huge potential wasted. What a fucking idiot! We should never buy a player regardless of his talent if he is dumb as fuck and Arthur and Dembele clearly are.

Porque

CR7 going raw dog down the poop shoot. Ronaldinho sleeping with Rijkaards daughter. Gabigol scoring with Neymars sister. JDS* caught on CCTV in an orgy of Mexican hookers. Leicester City being inspired to win the Premier League after having their a*sholes cleaned in Thailand. Banega caught pleasuring himself in cams*x.

Arthur just joined an elite group of footballers that just being part of, will no doubt take him to the next level as a footballer. Next time Arthur plays he should be clapped nonstop for 5 minutes for breaking into eliteness.

*Except JDS, for every valid theory there is one anomaly.

Andrew M

It is affecting his career at Barca so it is not 'outside club business'. Embarrassing.

Riordon

I can understand the club getting mad at him for this. Last year, he also joined Neymars birthday in Paris just days before the Classico. Combine this with the weight gain which disappointed the club earlier. Not smart when he doesn't have the best stamina.

Nazario1985

Outside ? catching an STD that makes you unfit to play while the club pay your salary ?

the guy had troubles finishing a 90mins games last seasons while being 22 years old !

Not to remind he had a lot to work on even according to him if he want to be the to go starter for Barcelona for the next 5 years !

Otherwise the board will get someone else and he'll be at best a bench player.

Players galaxies better than him in term of talent ruined their career with bad attitudes & lack of professionalism.

Home of Barca Fans