Arthur

serghei

Pjanic is gonna impress us with fighters mentality me thinks. Too bad about his age.

If Pjanic shows more than Arthur in the next 3-4 years, the deal is not that bad. But if Arthur improves at Juve and plays really well, the deal will indeed look bad. I will follow Arthur and Pjanic and will see what their level over the next few years will be.

khaled_a_d

If Pjanic shows more than Arthur in the next 3-4 years, the deal is not that bad. But if Arthur improves at Juve and plays really well, the deal will indeed look bad. I will follow Arthur and Pjanic and will see what their level over the next few years will be.

I think we need to look at deal separated from each side.
Arthur had 2 years here and he look like he regressed rather than developing, the club has ton of bad deals but it was always new signing not selling. Last one we made a mistake letting go was Thiago (and technically that was another board)
So it can be a decent deal regardless of Arthur performance there tbh.
If Pjanic give us two very good starting level CM, and we plan our midfield rightfully then it is a good deal.
So, if Vidal & Rakitic out this season, it means we have only Pique as veteran in midfield beside Pjanic, so his age and experience is actually needed considering we are very likely to have Pedri/Trincao/Puig in our midfield then we are actually getting younger.
So in such case regardless of Athru performance there, it is a good deal.

OTOH, if we keep old dogs, Pjanic flops it is a bad deal even if Artur doesn't get his ass of the bench there

Messi983

Can't leave the club soon enough...

15949308880934.jpg

Devils

Arthur winning lmao.

Quote me that when Sarri leaves (which will be soon as Juve fanbase are already way over him) that this guy will get relegated to the bench and in a 1-2 years he will end up at AC Milan.

See you then, dawg.

Horatio

You're welcome

I just want Pjanic to deliver for at least 2 seasons, maybe but some fire under some players asses, and find a suited player for the future in the meantime. I was an Arthur supporter but already showing complacent mentality with bad stamina. Didnt see a bright future for him at Barca. This weird deal might actually be the one amongst many that might surprise us.

And Arthur will probably thrive at Juve, but it will be hard to tell if its because of him improving or or its less of a challenge playing for them.

Devils

Arthur has told Bar?a that he does not want to play for the club again this season. The midfielder is in Brazil and has no intention to return. [sport]

Arthur announced that he will not rejoin the team and will no longer play for Bar?a. The club says they will open a case against him if he does not return tomorrow.

The Brazilian is working with Bar?a in an attempt to disassociate himself from the club due to a lack of minutes and opportunities. [
@moillorens

So glad we got rid of this fool. Absolute embarrassment of a footballer.

He will back in Brazil playing for a mid-table team like Atletico Mineiro in a few years time to match his talent level after he gets further exposed at Juventus.

The moment this loser leaves Catalunya is a step forward for this club.

KingLeo10

This reflects poorly on both the board and Arthur.

Arthur needs to get his ego in check, though. Pjanic was also sold mid season and he's been a consummate professional. Meanwhile, this guy's pictured yawning on the bench.

Of all our young buys, he was the one I had the most interest in because of visual similarities to Xavi (I never thought he'd become as good, maybe half as good at best).

Turned out to be injury riddled and a poor professional on top of that.

Birdy

I don't blame him for wanting to disassociate himself right now.

He has been disrespected by the club and by Setien like no one else.

PS: No comparison with Pjanic.
Pjanic was not forced out or disrespected by his club

Home of Barca Fans