Arthur

serghei

If he's a real CM with great close control and a very good passer then he's exactly what we need. He's 21 which is great.

xXKonan

MD wrote an article denying a deal has been reached but state it's close.

Jorge Machado arthur's agent confirmed to sport the deal is done.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It will be a while before he joins the team, gets integrated, develops and maybe becomes world class. We could have a classic Barca midfield, bt by that time busquets will be about 33.

xXKonan

If he's a real CM with great close control and a very good passer then he's exactly what we need. He's 21 which is great.
He's a DM/CM player. He's closer to the vein in terms of style of Xavi than Iniesta imo.

He plays deep in a Midfield two in Renato Gaúcho's system. He's hyped up in Brazil because his skill set is unique compared to a lot of Brazil's current set of Midfielders and even Tite, Brazil's national team manager has been watching him a lot before he was injured and could even get a call up to the WC if he gets back up to speed from his injury.

While I don't know how well he would do here, he would fit us better in terms of style than the likes of Paulinho,Gomes and Denis.

gregorrin10

28795433_995240060634339_61844737333657600_n.jpg

It's done. If this report is right (you can never know with Joke Goal. com), it would actually be a good deal, only 30M fixed, while 10M in bonuses. That's a hell of a lot better than 50M up front. And he does seem to fit a need in our midfield, better than Gomes and probably Denis too already, or at least better suited! He's the lesser version of Verratti. a Classic controlling CM, able to play DM just as good. And by lesser version i don't mean worse, just a lot cheaper, less hyped and younger too. He's only 21, another one for the future, i definitely like that too. He'll have a lot of time to get integrated that way without feeling too much pressure. Really hoping this kid can thrive here, although i'm not so sure it might happen if Valverde is in charge, since he doesn't seem to particularly like small, technical players, which is a real shame. Will definitely be interesting to see the future developments with this one. The only thing i'm worried about is that he's coming in January again, so the first half season we can't expect him to even get a fair chance (again, under Valverde even more, who likes to play it safe) much less impress right away. But like i said, he's definitely got time on his side, just hoping this deal being completed in January doesn't delay what simply needs to be done this summer, sell at least Gomes, Denis and Vidal, once Arthur is fully integrated i would definitely add Paulinho to that pile.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans