Arthur

Gnidrologist

:guitar:
He's so damn good in tight spots, fast thinking and great technique. Already best cm we have and no doubt he will get even more comfortable. Only bright moment in this match.

Neville

It was nice to see him attempting more forward passes against a strong team like Sevilla instead of the traditional sideway passing. Hopefully he keeps this up against Real.

Messigician

Arthur is a starter we done to EV for trusting him.Next season please

Messi Suarez
Coutinho
Arthur De Jong
Busquets
Alba De Ligt Umtiti Roberto
Ter Stegen
Sack EV Get Blanc or Wenger in and tell me you ain't excited

abiabi

He will have a big game against madrid, with the way they play.

Its a fucking shaem MEssi will be out. We had a potential for a massacre against them, the way they are so passive and open

Gnidrologist

Only bright moment?! The forum became like 90% whining.
Messi injured, ridiculous defense again and continues lack of concrete scheme of playing by Ernesto. I don't see general improvement in our overall play despite individually brilliant performances from Messi, Cout Stegen and Arthur. At home, against quite shitty current Sevilla we get a win, but the performance all around the field didn't look great. And i'm usually one of the guys, who shouts down the excessive nitpicking.
I would be all too happy to concede that my pessimism is unwarranted.:)

Danic

Another great performance. A bit in the background. But u could easily see how we lost control in midfield and our defense became shaky when he left. +busi and raki have problems to go over 90 minutes.

Home of Barca Fans