Arthur

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arthur tweeted a picture of him training with the caption: “Ready!” but quickly deleted it after finding out wasn’t included in the matchday squad. [sport]

Ouch! :lol:

Poor guy. Valverde keeps confirming that he doesn't have balls to coach Barca. It's sad when you get used to having your coach killing excitement with selections while producing shit football at the same time.

Gnidrologist

You know, i can understand conservative coaches to some extent, but V doesn't use his conservatism to good use. He just seems mildly daft. He doesn't understand what is up at all. Goddamn.

Raketa10

He will probably play the same 11 until someone gets injured. Valverde’s problem is not just the lack of balls but also the lack of brain.

abiabi

Arrhur’s best characteristic was always beating the pressure, not finding apass against a packed bus. Thats why I always said his style is much more Iniesta than Cavi.

PhilS

Glad he getting the chance to recover from his travel. I would not be surprised to see him start against PSV.

Fresh legs win games. This is what rotation looks like.

FCB1987

Banned
Valverde always needs a few players at a time to hate

Last season: Dembele, Denis, Semedo
This season: Malcom, Arthur, Semedo

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah I think Semedos time is coming to an end. We are not going to win the CL with Roberto or Semedo.. We need someone better. Semedo can't do offensively and Roberto defensively.

vlad

What about semedo? Every time he gets chance he doesnt show he should be ahead roberto who itself is average RB

What is your solution? Forcing semedo every match in first 11 until he becomes world class?

Home of Barca Fans