Arthur

abiabi

was sitting on the bench against Liverpool #neverforget

today he was being pressed a lot and it worked wonders for him and brazil, because he would beat the pressure and find everton 1 on 1

Valverde only uses him against packed busses, and when we needed him most he put him on the bench lmao!

eaman

I've said it straight after the loss and I'll say it again if Arthur played against Liverpool we would have been in the champions league final. Either for rakitic or Vidal doesn't really matter. Him playing would have improved busquets performance as well

Arizona Scott

Really looking forward to his 2nd year at Barca. Considering his injuries and adapting to the pace of Europe top flight--he was pretty amazing to be honest--and he should be a tick better this year at minimum by being in a better physio place. I don't see how we cannot have a lot of optimism with De Jong and him as concernstones in our midfield. I know there are still questions, but what other club has two 23 year pieces like that to build the spine of the team around?

mc_lovin

Thats the thing, top midfielders are the hardest to find. If Arthur and Frenkie turn out well we will win lots of titles. Simple as that.

And probably Madrids biggest issue as well, Modric and Kroos looked very underwhelming recently.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If Gabriel Jesus is the best Brazil has to offer for the 9 shirt in the future, they better start sweating.

Im convinced he isn't a football player , he looks like Douglas at times. If I had to make a Fraud XI , Jesus and Rakitic would be the first 2 players in the starting lineup

SeloBarca

Yea Jesus is really underwhelming, both in NT and City.
Brazils attack without Neymar is quite toothless.

Good game by Arthur though, had some nice forward runs aswell that i would like to see more off.

wisconsincule

Thought he looked great last night. Really hope we can move Rakitic because Arthur and FDJ should be starting a majority of matches next year.

Home of Barca Fans