Arthur

Barcilliant

Madrid did care about Copa more so than folk like to make on and Barca dominated best league in world.

Yes. Double.

Not reading that. First couple sentences enough.

😂 😌

Bullshit. Madrid played a second tier team in Copa and gave zero fucks about it. He knew the league was close to impossible and prioritized the cl. He has twice the brains, charisma and balls of that eunuch Valverde.

Barcilliant

BTW Valverde will be gone by the end of the season. He has to win CL or he departs. The board is tired of waiting and with our squad we have underachieved in cl.

Jombi

BTW Valverde will be gone by the end of the season. He has to win CL or he departs. The board is tired of waiting and with our squad we have underachieved in cl.

If we get Willian, most of our first team in the upcoming season will be past 30 with very little sell-on value. The amount of money we need to replace all of those players will be incredible. La Masia hasnt produced anything of value for many years either. Even with 5-6 Umtiti type bargains to replace the aging starters we're looking at 300m+ in transfer fees. With established superstar signings instead it will be several times that. Lets hope we're prepared for it.

EdmondDantes

Has arthur made any long pass in his entire career so far?

I dug around YouTube and found this:

[youtube]IqNYonS7rE8[/youtube]

Not a long ball per se, but from the compilations I've watched, Arthur likes mixing up with diagonals here and there. He's a very incisive passer though.

Joan

We need some form of counters with long balls and overhead passes some times besides short passes tiki taka.
If you want someone who can play long balls and start attacks from deep, Rakitić's your man. One of the best at it, his forte. But a lot of it depends on your frontline, pacy forwards who can run behind defenses.

I dug around YouTube and found this:

[youtube]IqNYonS7rE8[/youtube]

Not a long ball per se, but from the compilations I've watched, Arthur likes mixing up with diagonals here and there. He's a very incisive passer though.
True. Plays quite a lot of diagonals. Some of them very good.

Andrew M

If we get Willian, most of our first team in the upcoming season will be past 30 with very little sell-on value. The amount of money we need to replace all of those players will be incredible. La Masia hasnt produced anything of value for many years either. Even with 5-6 Umtiti type bargains to replace the aging starters we're looking at 300m+ in transfer fees. With established superstar signings instead it will be several times that. Lets hope we're prepared for it.

I believe that the only thing worth worrying about is post Messi. Honestly I am not worried about replacing the likes of Busquets, Pique etc. Very good players but hardly irreplaceable

GOAT_SUAREZ

He has to win Liga and UCL. Board is tired of madrid winning UCL and we look like retards against scrubs like Roma.

BusiTheKing

We just went an entire season without a single performance that could have won us a semi-final in the CL. Winning it with this coach seems out of the question to me.

Co0ter

Coutinho was played at RW due to Iniesta on the left.

Willian would not play midfield.

Dembele got a decent amount of minutes and they are trying to develop him and make him more of a team player and less an individual.

Whethe Iniesta is in the line-up or not, Coutinho does not belong playing on the right side...not as a RCM or RW in a 433 or as a RM in a 442.

If we play a 442 which VV obviously wants to do, midfield is exactly where Willian is going to play. Likely wide RM.

Dembele did not get a decent amount of minutes, at all. What is worse are the players he actually chose to play instead of him. He needs to integrate into the team more, but he was already a team players at Dortmund. He had a ton of assists and didn't hog the ball at all.

Home of Barca Fans