Arthur

Gnidrologist

If Arthur will play, that won't affect Rakitic, but Dembele.

I know that you guys dream about Busi-Arthur-Cou, Dembe-Suarez-Messi lineup.
Or even worse, Busi-Arthur-Cou, Malcom-Messi-Dembele.

None if those will happen against any bigger team.
So basically you want us to fail and be true so that you could say "i told you so" afterwards. Yes, i know. Hope other people will become familiar with your gig also.

xXKonan

Haven't seen that lineup yet. But I agree that on paper it looks to be the best.
People will say it's too attacking but I actually like it a lot.

Feels like no matter how conservative/defensive our lineup will be there's always a big chance will concede a goal or get caught out on the counter.

soul24rage

Don't think so. More like:

-------Busquets
-----Arthur--Vidal
Dembele-Messi-Coutinho

I feel thats the most balanced lineup with the players we have. When Messi drops deep, Vidal can move up to be the focal point of attack like a false 10. With his physical strength and technique, i think vidal can do well in that role

Danic

If Arthur will play, that won't affect Rakitic, but Dembele.

I know that you guys dream about Busi-Arthur-Cou, Dembe-Suarez-Messi lineup.
Or even worse, Busi-Arthur-Cou, Malcom-Messi-Dembele.

None if those will happen against any bigger team.

When i look back and see how often ur predictiins failed im confident it will maybe happen in the future :)

PhilS

Arthur won't be playing with Vidal, because it looks like Vidal will not be playing. Don't know how out Dembele is. It would be incredible if Dembele went from second best player on the team to being completely unused. But, hey, for Arthur to be a regular, others have to sit.

Jcar

Do you guys have some video compilation of Arthur playing? If possible, something that is not on youtube. And also, Arthur VS Tottenham pls, i want to watch his best moments again

xXKonan

Starts for Brazil vs Argentina along with Coutinho.

Edit seems like a 4-3-1-2 with Ney in the hole and Coutinho in the Midfield.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Very quiet first half; very good second half - I thought. Artie played a beautiful through ball to Firmino and almost scored a volley.

Watching Brazil is infuriating with the ever ball-hogging Neymar though. He just halts any hope of fluency in the game. No wonder Arthur didn't get on the ball much in the first half.

Edit:

He's a starter for Brazil now and has just won his first clasico against Argentina. The lad is on the rise.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Much better in the second half than the first.

But yeah he's pretty much a starter for Brazil now I believe. Fred had a couple of chances but I think it came to an end after he was yanked off at HT vs Saudi Arabia.

Home of Barca Fans