Arthur

Pepe Silvia

Funny because he attended Neymars birthdays in Paris two days before the Madrid game which apparently made Valverde speak to him about whats excepted in a top club.

Nobody posted those news though
Didn't know about that.. he's the kind of guy at the party drinking sparkling water like mr. systeme tchakap..or maybe I got it wrong which wouldn't be the first time... maybe he's a party animal. who knows.

xXKonan

Didn't know about that.. he's the kind of guy at the party drinking sparkling water like mr. systeme tchakap..or maybe I got it wrong which wouldn't be the first time... maybe he's a party animal. who knows.
He's not really a party animal and he's known to being close friends with Nerman.

Just a bad mistake on his part and he will learn from it.

serghei

One of the reasons why I dont like Bussi and Arthur on the pitch on the same time. Arthur IMO looks and play like a DM.

[tw]1095998530395799552[/tw]

Just how much of a clueless clown is Valverde. All those things should be carefully refined by advanced positional play tactics.

Leo_Messi

He's not really a party animal and he's known to being close friends with Nerman.

Just a bad mistake on his part and he will learn from it.

Received a talking to from the club so unlikely to repeat itself. Not sure if Arthur is single (most likely) but he would do good by settling down with someone. Being single and Brazilian in BCN opens up many hazards.:lol:

Can't believe that I would see users here criticizing our best performing (IMO) midfielder, a 22 year old Arthur, in his first season in Europe. You can read some really comical things on this forum.

Sure, he has things to improve on but that should be fairly obvious and a totally normal occurrence for a 22 year old coming straight from Brazil. Come on, man.

:facepalm:

Giginho75

Did I read well???
Arthur and Busq cannot play together??? 😲

Is it a joke?

It's unbelievable reading how in this forum there are a lot of not positive comments about a great player like Busquets.

aqua2nd

Did I read well???
Arthur and Busq cannot play together??? ��

Is it a joke?

It's unbelievable reading how in this forum there are a lot of not positive comments about a great player like Busquets.

Yep, Busquets seems to be much more comfortable with him around

FCBfan22

Busquets needs someone like Arthur to absorb the pressure to do his thing. That's why he plays better with Arthur.

The thing in question is the 3rd midfielder. We have 3 types to pair them with. A B2B (Vidal), an atacking midfielder (Alena) and an all rounder (Rakitić). I would love to see Busi-Alena-Arthur, but chances of that happening are very, very slim.

Giginho75

Busquets needs someone like Arthur to absorb the pressure to do his thing. That's why he plays better with Arthur.

The thing in question is the 3rd midfielder. We have 3 types to pair them with. A B2B (Vidal), an atacking midfielder (Alena) and an all rounder (Rakitić). I would love to see Busi-Alena-Arthur, but chances of that happening are very, very slim.

I think Valverde can rotate the three (Vidal, Rak, Alena) how he wants.
I don't think in Europe there are many teams that can choose among three high level players like the our three above, starting to the point that Barca already has two great midfielders like Busq and Arthur in the middle.

aceshigh

apparently made Valverde speak to him about whats excepted in a top club.

Did someone spoke to Valverde about what was expected of him in a top club?

Btw,nobody ever told Ronaldinho about that, and you still worshipped him.

Don't fool yourselves. Top clubs expect the player to deliver. If he is a party animal, a top club won't care unless that influences in his performances.

The difference is money only. All clubs can manage to punish their cheaper players, but ends up blowing down to their biggest investments despite bad behavior, if they deliver.

Home of Barca Fans