Arthur

abiabi

just saw an interview with filipe luis on TV. he said more or less "He is a phenom, Last time Arthur lost a ball was in 2015 or something. He puts his big ass(lol) in front of ball and turns and turns and you cannot steal it. I am happy because he knows he needs to improve in final 3rd of pitch influencing the box (something like that) and he is already doing that, he gave an assist in Copa America final vs Peru for example"

EdmondDantes

I've been watching some training videos on Barca's Youtube channel and I have never seen Arthur as skinny as he is now. And he did say he'll be physically better and more prepared this season. Hopefully no more injuries, the 4 he had last season derailed him at the end.

He was excellent in the Copa America.

J

José Mourinho

rakibitch and bob will play in the middle of the parl, no matter how good and fit he is #goatverde

BBZ8800

just saw an interview with filipe luis on TV. he said more or less "He is a phenom, Last time Arthur lost a ball was in 2015 or something. He puts his big ass(lol) in front of ball and turns and turns and you cannot steal it. I am happy because he knows he needs to improve in final 3rd of pitch influencing the box (something like that) and he is already doing that, he gave an assist in Copa America final vs Peru for example"

So, even professionals see that he needs to work on his impact in the final 3rd.

Interesting.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So, even professionals see that he needs to work on his impact in the final 3rd.

Interesting.

We will probably never agree on this BBZ , but Arthur was pretty good in the Copa America when it came to playing those through balls in the final 3rd , I'm not saying he was like prime Ozil cutting through the lines with one through ball after the other , but he was alot better compared to when he played at Barca in that aspect.

He also had to say this after they played some friendlies in preparation for the Copa

Arthur: (post-game against Qatar) "On the national team, I have more freedom to be in the build-up of the play than with Barça. On Brazil, Tite gives me more freedom to look for the ball further back. At Barça, I don't have that freedom.

serghei

He was comfortably the best midfielder at this Copa America.

Interesting.

Everybody knows he needs to improve his impact in the final 3rd. Doesn't take anything form his many other qualities though. Only problem is you think something he needs to improve on makes him shit in every other aspect he does great in.

Last edited:

Nello

So, even professionals can se his talent and are noticing that he is improving his game in the final 3rd.

Interesting.

Home of Barca Fans