Arthur

serghei

Sorry Arthur man, you have to hold on for a year, don't lose hope, maybe Valverde gets fired. Play some Fortnite in the process, check out the city, have fun.

BarçaBarça

Sorry Arthur man, you have to hold on for a year, don't lose hope, maybe Valverde gets fired. Play some Fortnite in the process, check out the city, have fun.

Because he didn't play last night, where the pitch and setup was perfect for his greatest strength tiki-taka-play?

soul24rage

Really hope him and Malcolm and Lenglet start next game. If not then, when?

we're gonna have 7 games in 3 weeks right between the september and october international break coming up with la liga and champions league games so they'll have lots of games. The season is very early and long so I expect the same lineup vs Huesca from EV with those players as subs.

ASordidGod

we're gonna have 7 games in 3 weeks right between the september and october international break coming up with la liga and champions league games so they'll have lots of games. The season is very early and long so I expect the same lineup vs Huesca from EV with those players as subs.

Yes but it would be stupid to wait until it's absolutely necessary before finally using them. No disrespect to Huesca but a home game against them is a perfect opportunity to integrate our new signings. Last season Valverde didn't rotate anywhere near enough. With the squad he has now there are no excuses.

clemente

If we had Kane, EV would still play Suarez ahead of him for at least 6 months. When the CL starts, I think Arthur will still be a player without a 90 minute la liga game for us. My prediction is that this season we will get to CL quarters and probably exit them with the same Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic-Roberto midfield (Dembele, Malcom on the bench).

GOAT_SUAREZ

If we had Kane, EV would still play Suarez ahead of him for at least 6 months. When the CL starts, I think Arthur will still be a player without a 90 minute la liga game for us. My prediction is that this season we will get to CL quarters and probably exit them with the same Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic-Roberto midfield (Dembele, Malcom on the bench).

I can totally see La Liga winners and UCL QF exit.

ASordidGod

This pitch was probably wrong place to play Arthur anyway.

Could say that about anyone. Even more so people who like to dribble. I mean it is only the second game, so it's not the end of the world, but when you take last season into consideration, the overplaying of favourites, the mistrust of youth in general, it is a little worrying.

Devils

[tw]1035174666669883393[/tw]

Arthur is committed to the advice of his nutritionist doctors etc. He is also one of Barca players that most frequently visits the gym and is dedicated to fitness.

Elite level attitude and dedication. Alpha male attitude that you don't see from the likes of Denis or Samper.

God Serena

[tw]1035174666669883393[/tw]

Arthur is committed to the advice of his nutritionist doctors etc. He is also one of Barca players that most frequently visits the gym and is dedicated to fitness.

Elite level attitude and dedication. Alpha male attitude that you don't see from the likes of Denis or Samper.

:lol: As if that shit matters to Valverde. Take your seat on the bench, Andre left a spot for you.

Pepe Silvia

Adding a top level nutrition/fitness program to his already incredible skill is going to work wonders for him in the long run. He'll need to be patient, but he will be key for us over the years.

Home of Barca Fans