Arthur

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I remember when I disagreed with someone who claimed Arthur was the best midfielder he had seen since Zico and was savagely attacked by Forum De Amigos for it. Since I believe in the art of forgiveness, I have moved on from this but an apology from you all in my private inbox would not go amiss. 😂😂

This was your initial post. There was no mention of Zico of the post you quoted and to make matters more hilarious is you never disagreed with that post and no one "savagely attacked" you by disagreeing with him (which you didnt do. Infact this was your first next post in the Arthur thread right after that quoted post

His lack of creation has been blamed on the lack of movement ahead of him. Yesterday he had Duracell bunny Griezmann and the pacy Fati to work with - and still nothing. Sad fact that Semedo was more creative than him yesterday.

I've seen people here compare him to some of the greats over the years. Steady on. The man has a long long way to go. But he is the shiny new toy so I'm sure he will escape criticism.

Can't wait for you to pull the "Don't respond to me" card though.

[MENTION=23762]Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor[/MENTION]:
"When I joined this forum Undercover Ronaldo Fanboys (URFs) were running amok. Now, you have more chance of seeing a Tyrannosauras Rex in this town. Virulent Anti Forum de Amigos Campaigner. Working with Antifa (Anti-Forum-Amigos) to stop the infiltration of Forum de Amigos in to our schools and governments. Current project involves working with Rose McGowan and Greta Thunberg to raise awareness in to the victimization and oppression of whistleblower BBZ. Join us on Twitter @ #WeAreAllBBZ"

Take your schizophrenia meds, dawg. This is a level of delusion unseen before.

😂😂 You take my signature and location seriously?😂😂
Come on man it's all banter and jokes. As this all was. I don't want you to delete your account as I actually enjoy some of your posts. You are taking the shit I do too seriously. Hardly any of it is meant to be serious.

I only ask you don't say I lie because though I exaggerate sometimes I never outright lie. Also if you can delete your reply which contains the post I would very much appreciate it as I do not want to cause the gentleman who wrote that post any embarrassment.

KingLeo10

���� You take my signature and location seriously?����
Come on man it's all banter and jokes. As this all was. I don't want you to delete your account as I actually enjoy some of your posts. You are taking the shit I do too seriously. Hardly any of it is meant to be serious.

I only ask you don't say I lie because though I exaggerate sometimes I never outright lie. Also if you can delete your reply which contains the post I would very much appreciate it as I do not want to cause the gentleman who wrote that post any embarrassment.

Glad you're labeling yourself as a troll on top of being a liar.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
number one rule of effective trolling: never reveal that you're a troll, you must maintain a serious facade at all times.

PhilS

Starting him against Valencia was a mistake. He looked afraid to take part in the attack, should have been subbed earlier. We can only hope he will get sharper and more aggressive, that was his first game in a long time.

Androutsos

He still has this bad habit of hiding behind the oppositions midfield. It is like he is trying to get into space, but he is not offering an outlet. So many times Umtiti or Alba had the ball and they are looking for him but he isn't available for the pass. This is one of the things that Xavi and Iniesta ALWAYS did, even if they were having a terrible game. We cannot have midfielders that hide.

I doubt he is doing it on purpose as well, but it honestly falls on the coaching staff to get onto him about it. One part of football that is kinda lagging behind other sports such as the NBA is video analysis. In the NBA just as much time is spent analysing film as they do training, it is something I'd love to have a bigger place in football.

KingLeo10

Needs more game time but I'm not liking the stagnancy/inconsistency, whether it is due to factors under his control (not giving 100%) or not (EV, injuries).

serghei

Needs to get his ass back in shape, or else he'll be 2nd fiddle for the remainder of the season.

I'd rather play Vidal - FDJ - Roberto at this point.

Home of Barca Fans