Arthur

vlad

I will not bash him before i see him play, but im wondering how can some of you be so confident that he will do great here, he could easily be barca's lucas silva "next kaka", arthur is "brasillian xavi"

xXKonan

I will not bash him before i see him play, but im wondering how can some of you be so confident that he will do great here, he could easily be barca's lucas silva "next kaka", arthur is "brasillian xavi"
No one said he will be a guaranteed success here. He has a lot of interesting traits for a CM that would fit in well here if he can make the transition from Brazil to La Liga.

Also I never heard anyone say Lucas Silva was the next Kaka. Hell both aren't remotely similar at all in style, one was a Attacking Midfielder and the other was a Box to Box Midfielder.

Pepe Silvia

No one said he will be a guaranteed success here. He has a lot of interesting traits for a CM that would fit in well here if he can make the transition from Brazil to La Liga.

Also I never heard anyone say Lucas Silva was the next Kaka. Hell both aren't remotely similar at all in style, one was a Attacking Midfielder and the other was a Box to Box Midfielder.
I did... book it.

Oh for God’s sake, get a grip.

give it a few months. i'll bring this post up then.

also AS knows nothing about what valverde thinks about arthur or any other player. neither does sport or md for that matter. there just isn't much to talk about right now so the papers print some believable bs for ratings.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just one radar map set off people and they went ballistic. :facepalm:

Come on, this is just absurd. At least let him play first before you come out and call him a flop.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This thread is a toxic shithole... The quality of discussion has gotten so bad over the years, that all it takes is one graphic to completely give up on a player that has yet to feature for us.

And for the record his stats in the 2018 season have been far better than the 2017 season shown in the graphic, because it seems to be forgotten that he only just broke out last year with Gremio and that his role in the team was constantly increasing. He got better and more impactful for them as time went on and the past 7-8 months are by far the most relevant in his development.

JamDav1982

Folk moan that Barca never 'unearth gems' then moan even more when Barca dont sign household names and declare them shite before even kicked a ball.

Devils

FFS we're out here signing random Brazilian kids while Seri is out here mimicking prime Xavi!

stats-of-xavi-hernandez-in-2010-11-compared-to-jean-michael-seri-in-2016-17.jpg

Club is shambles. FFS.

We sit here digging ourselves into a hole while the true heir to our midfield lights up Craven Cottage!

Last edited:

jairzinho

An epic Meltdown and he hasn’t even been played a single minute for us.
Man, I love this forum. You guys make my day evertime.

😅😅😅

BusiTheKing

Honestly, cool it with the key pass talk. It seems that some of you guys on here have no idea what the problems in our team are at the moment. You think we got dismantled by Roma because we lacked people who could thread throughballs? You think we lack creativity? We have Busi, Rakitic, Messi and Coutinho for fuck sake.

We need is for these guys to get receive the ball in good positions and with space. Any decent side with a bit of heart and lungs can mark us out and cut off the central distribution. What we need is to make things flow between our guys. We need to add some dynamic. We need players who can pass and run, run and pass, do it intelligently and for 90 mins.

From what I've seen, Arthur does this rather well. He's good defensively as well. I'm optimistic.

Home of Barca Fans