Arthur

xXKonan

Dh1w0aHX0AIOyB1.jpg

Dh1wQdFW0AIVcE7.jpg

God Serena

Small nitpick but I hate it when players kiss the badge in their presentation. Like god damn, there's nothing less special than that. Hasn't met the majority (if any) of his teammates in person, possibly hasn't met his manager, has probably only spoken to most of the board in contract negotiations, has not step foot onto the Nou Camp for a game, doesn't speak the language, doesn't know how much he'll play, if he even ever will, etc.

It just screams "I'm happy to play for a big club! Any one will do!" and it comes off as more plastic than Katy Perry's vocal chords.

Mrgandalf

Curious member
Small nitpick but I hate it when players kiss the badge in their presentation. Like god damn, there's nothing less special than that. Hasn't met the majority (if any) of his teammates in person, possibly hasn't met his manager, has probably only spoken to most of the board in contract negotiations, has not step foot onto the Nou Camp for a game, doesn't speak the language, doesn't know how much he'll play, if he even ever will, etc.

It just screams "I'm happy to play for a big club! Any one will do!" and it comes off as more plastic than Katy Perry's vocal chords.

easy dude. really worried about u. he's just happy to have a chance. perhaps succeeded, which is not very unlikely. it's exactly the profile we need.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: calma calma

Catta

Well he is kinda right, it's stupid to kiss a badge of a club you have no history with. It looks like fake love.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Have you not considered that maybe, just maybe, a player could be a lifelong die hard fan of the club he is signing for? In such case kissing the badge is okay imo.

xXKonan

Have you not considered that maybe, just maybe, a player could be a lifelong die hard fan of the club he is signing for? In such case kissing the badge is okay imo.
I mean his idol is Iniesta and he made it clear in a lot interviews he wanted to play with him so badly.

xXKonan

[tw]1017114983803637760[/tw]

[tw]1017115169590251520[/tw]

He probably can't wait to train with the rest of the team.

Home of Barca Fans