Arthur

BADGERBHOY

give it a few months. i'll bring this post up then.

also AS knows nothing about what valverde thinks about arthur or any other player. neither does sport or md for that matter. there just isn't much to talk about right now so the papers print some believable bs for ratings.

But you've managed to judge him going by a few stats.

Top trolling by the way

xXKonan

DiUFSkuX4AIcCtj.jpg

Arthur with Deco.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think its ridiculous to go either way with Arthur until he plays. Judging this man as a flop or success before he has a single appearance is nothing short of ludicrous. Especially off a graphic that hardly paints the full picture of a player's contribution to a team.

I think he certainly has the skill set to succeed here but I am not going to call him the Brazilian Xavi until at least December. We just need to be patient with him but yeah, this thread is absurd. People really need to calm the fuck down with this radar=Arthur is shite bullshit.

Seriously get a grip. This forum has really taken a downhill turn with this sort of fanatical bullshit over the past few years.

stk93

this guy look like samper on the pitch... maybe he is a little bit faster but sergi keep the ball better if u ask me.

xXKonan

And you've of course watched Arthur extensively to make such a claim, right?
Samper is a deep lying playmaker DM in the vein like Pirlo is while Arthur is best suited as a 8 in the middle like Xavi/Iniesta was, but in terms of style closer to Xavi than Iniesta.

Both share some similarities but in terms of style they're different even if they are possession based players. From what I've seen of the two Arthur is more mobile and agile than Samper is.

Home of Barca Fans