Arthur

Tackle

[tw]1130953158174355464[/tw]

Shouldn't be moaning about being yanked off the pitch in the second half every game or being benched during the business end of the season as his form drops. Lad can't keep himself fit as a 22 year old professional footballer at club of this stature.

Embarrassing stuff.

Sorin

If he has 4 kilos more then it's a pretty worrying problem. However, to me, he looked more puffier when he first came in the summer than now.

I do wonder though, what does the "dressing room" think about Suarez' weight? Or Busi/Rakitic's crippled snail kind of speed?

Seems like the new guys are always pigeon holed for faults while the good ol' veterans are as perfect as God's divine mug.

xXKonan

Lol, I wonder who is the guy leaking that shit.

Also, no one reliable has reported Arthur moaning about being subbed off. And also he was actually starting to regain his form back and even Valverde said he has been suffering from a Groin injury for a long time now, which could explain his dip in form.

MTL_Barca

The dressing room is worried? :lol:

Barca has a lot of coaches and doctors that should be worried (and do something about it) in that case but the dressing room? Sounds strange.

clemente

I just don't understand... Suarez and now this guy. How can you get paid 100k a week, and still struggle to get into fucking shape, fucking disgusting. What's even more sad is that this spineless club allows it.

BarçaBarça

Might explain why he can't play 90 minutes, and isn't a certain starter in big games. 4 kg overweight, omg, I hope he takes things more serious next season!

FFS, he needs to pull himself together!! :angry:

Riordon

So he can't sprint, can't play for full 90 minutes and now apparently is 4 kg overweight? This is what you get when you travel to Paris and party with Neymar two days before a match against Madrid. Lets hope that the fact De Jong is coming and might take his place is motivating for him

Tackle

So he can't sprint, can't play for full 90 minutes and now apparently is 4 kg overweight? This is what you get when you travel to Paris and party with Neymar two days before a match against Madrid. Lets hope that the fact De Jong is coming and might take his place is motivating for him

De Jong is twice the talent Arthur is.

This doesn't mean De Jong is going be a guaranteed star, far from it.

It also doesn't mean Arthur is doomed to failure either, but De Jong will have much better odds of making it here and it will be clear from day 1 he is a vastly superior prospect to Arthur.

FinBarcelonafan

It also doesn't mean Arthur is doomed to failure either, but De Jong will have much better odds of making it here and it will be clear from day 1 he is a vastly superior prospect to Arthur.

DeJong is physically on a different level.

Riordon

Agree, and what I have been saying for some time now. The overrating of Arthur by some cules was ridiculous. He still has a lot to learn but nowhere a top 5 let alone top 10 CM

Home of Barca Fans