Arthur

Vilarrubi

I hope it's nothing big, because we are garbage without Arthur. Imagine Rakitic playing rest of the season.. **** me.

Think we're safe from that after the Abidal interview luckily. Although Valverde said Roberto would be a midfielder this season and he's actually played more minutes at RB than midfield this season so who knows :lol:

KingLeo10

Imagine being so biased against a player that you're fetishizing that one of his teammates freezes him out from playing.

And that teammate being Messi.

:lol: BBZ getting desperate. How's those 0 goals and 0 assists for Rabiot so far treating you?

BBZ8800

Imagine being so biased against a player that you're fetishizing that one of his teammates freezes him out from playing.

And that teammate being Messi.

:lol: BBZ getting desperate. How's those 0 goals and 0 assists for Rabiot so far treating you?

You are obsessed.
I am joking about Messi vs Arthur.

Since you are trolling about Rabiot, I will gladly accept a trolling challenge.
Key passes this season:
10 Rabiot
10 Arthur

Tackles:
15 Rabiot
13 Arthur

Interceptions:
8 Rabiot
5 Arthur

Minutes:
846 Arthur
446 Rabiot

Awkward moment when the worst midfielder in a history has better stats than the best midfielder in the world, even though Arthur played twice as many minutes.

A real defensive and offensive beast, I have to say, lol.
Beaten by Rabiot in lots of areas.

But hey, we will see this topic in a few Months when some players will get exposed on larger samples.
Till then, I will read your 100s of excuses.
No problem.

Batistuta9

You are obsessed.

Key passes this season:
10 Rabiot
10 Arthur

Tackles:
15 Rabiot
13 Arthur

Interceptions:
8 Rabiot
5 Arthur

Minutes:
846 Arthur
446 Rabiot

Awkward moment when the worst midfielder in a history has better stats than the best midfielder in the world, even though Arthur played twice as many minutes.

But hey, we will see this topic in a few Months when some players will get exposed on larger samples.
No problem.

Although stats can be a good indicator when judging a player, it isn't everything. I think you place too much importance on stats. I'm pretty sure you could find a lot of midfielders that have better stats than iniesta, but he was priceless for us. I'm not saying that Arthur is a superstar, but he has shown signs he could be very good for us

FinBarcelonafan

Although stats can be a good indicator when judging a player, it isn't everything. I think you place too much importance on stats. I'm pretty sure you could find a lot of midfielders that have better stats than iniesta, but he was priceless for us. I'm not saying that Arthur is a superstar, but he has shown signs he could be very good for us

Well said and Juve doesn't have Messi dropping down and making things happen.

KingLeo10

You are obsessed.

Key passes this season:
10 Rabiot
10 Arthur

Tackles:
15 Rabiot
13 Arthur

Interceptions:
8 Rabiot
5 Arthur

Minutes:
846 Arthur
446 Rabiot

No problem.

Funny how you ignore goals and assists. Those win games no? You surely paraded them around for your beloved Rakitic.

Let me emphasize: 0 goals and 0 assists for Rabiot in 9 games this season. Lol.

Drop the selective stats and maybe someone will see you as something more than a con-man.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Funny how you ignore goals and assists. Those win games no? You surely paraded them around for your beloved Rakitic.

Let me emphasize: 0 goals and 0 assists for Rabiot in 9 games this season. Lol.

Drop the selective stats and maybe someone will see you as something more than a con-man.

I am trolling your troll post.
If Arthur will again go back to a dry spell of goals and assists, like in his whole career, you will say that those things don't matter.

Oh, wait. That is exactly what happened in the last season and since September.

Be careful with trolling.
That is a dangerous game.

KingLeo10

I am trolling your troll post.
If Arthur will again go back to a dry spell of goals and assists, like in his whole career, you will say that those things don't matter.

Oh, wait. That is exactly what happened in the last season and since September.

Be careful with trolling.
That is a dangerous game.

Not trolling. Just pointing out your biases and childish obsession with only presenting partial stats. I would have respected your assessment on Arthur if you compared him and rabiot on everything including goals and assists. But you didn’t. You wouldn’t. You have a compulsion to misinform and lead agendas. So yes I will keep calling you out and playing this ‘dangerous’ game

BBZ8800

Not trolling. Just pointing out your biases and childish obsession with only presenting partial stats. I would have respected your assessment on Arthur if you compared him and rabiot on everything including goals and assists. But you didn’t. You wouldn’t. You have a compulsion to misinform and lead agendas. So yes I will keep calling you out and playing this ‘dangerous’ game

When Rakitic was scoring goals, people said that those were random longshot goals.
What to say about Arthur's goals?

You are talking about my bias, yet for every player, majority of fans will act in this way:
Player who they love:
1. if he has good stats=stats are good (remember how Arthur was a defensive beast in the first few rounds when stats were on his side)
2. if he is bad in some stats=people will make excuses (like: interceptions for Arthur. That is an irrelevant skill, lol. Or he is bad in tackles+interceptions because he is pressuring so hard high up the pitch)

When a player whom people don't like:
1. has bad stats=people will point to those stats (example: Rakitic 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 in everything this season)
2. had good stats=people will downplay those stats (headers or interceptions are irrelevant. Or those goals were random long range shots).

So, why pointing fingers at anyone when everyone is doing this?
The ONLY DIFFERENCE is that we don't like the same players.
If you like Arthur, you will cherrypick stats in his favor and downplay some other areas.
If I dislike Arthur, I will cherrypick stats where he sucks and downplay his good stats (example:saying those were random or rare goals/assists which will dry out in the future).

Anyway, let's add some objective stats now:
Arthur from June to September:
Venezuela 90 mins
Peru 90 mins
Paraguay 90 mins
Argentina 90 mins
Peru 90 mins
Osasuna 37 mins
Colombia 90 mins
Valencia 73 mins
Borussia 90 mins
Villareal 90 mins
Getafe 90 mins
Inter 90 mins
Sevilla 65
Senegal 68
Nigeria 80
Eibar 71
Slavia 84
Levante 66
Celta 90
Argentina 55
Korea 80

From June to October, he played full 90 minutes in 10 out of 12 matches.
He was subbed only once, against Valencia at home. Against Osasuna, he entered as a sub.
So, he was subbed only once in 11 matches by his NT coach and EV.

Since October 6th and Sevilla match:
Out of 5 matches for Barca, he was subbed 4 times and he was left out of a team another 2 times.
For NT, he played 4 times and he was subbed every single time.
So, out of last 9 matches, he was subbed 8 times and left to rest in 2 matches.

In the last 401 minutes for Barca (after Sevilla's match, last 5 matches):
0 goals
1 assist (and 1 key pass which was that pass, I guess)
1 shot
2 tackles
2 interceptions

Look at a a current form, last 400-ish minutes played:
Tackles:
15 Rabiot
2 Arthur

Interceptions:
8 Rabiot
2 Arthur

Goals:
0, 0

Assists:
1 Arthur
0 Rabiot

Key passes:
10 Rabiot
1 Arthur
(wtf is this, lol?)
** I am not saying that Rabiot is a better player.
But since you are making fun of Rabiot and a fact that I wanted him here for free, my point is=Rabiot is not a bad player at all.
And, ironically, he has way better stats in lots of areas than our overhyped golden boy Arthur.

The thing is with Arthur for now that he was good in for 2-3 Months in the last season.
And then totally disappeared in the 2nd half of the last season.
People here claim that it was due to an injury.
Time will tell (if those patterns will repeat in this season): whether it was an injury, or just "his thing" to have huge "mood and form" changes during a season.

In this season, he played awesome in the first 5 La liga and 2 CL matches in September and early October.
As I have wrote before, my suspicion (even though I am also biased and not a fan of Arthur's skills and style of play) is that he played at 120% in September because:
1. he was angry for being benched at the end of a last season, so he was angry and 120% motivated
2. also, his stamina was at 100% because he had 2 Months of rest after Copa America

But what we see lately when his form (and our midfield) has dropped both on the eye test, team's stats and his individual stats is:
1. he is not playing with 120% motivation anymore because he regained his starting spot back. And what we see today is=a normal Arthur, when he is not at 120%.
2. his stamina is problematic again, and he can't run up and down all over the field like crazy anymore, well because=he seems to naturally have a weaker stamina and he seems to gas out even after 1-2 Months of playing as a starter.

Further:
My eye test since always thought that he is good at press resistance and in keeping possession.
But my eye test always thought that he was horrible at defending and that he is very, very sterile in attack.
Stats on larger samples are backing that up.

Of course that he will make an assist or score a goal here or there.
But a reality is that he is good in 1 area and is average in 2 out of 3 areas of play for a midfielder:
Possession, midfield play=awesome
Defending=almost very bad
Attacking third and creation=very sterile and lost

He could maybe work with a world class CAM who will compensate for his lack of creative skills.
But then again, that would mean that Arthur has to play as a CM and Frenkie as a pivot.
And since Frenkie is also quite funky and light in defense as a pivot, I am really unsure about our defensive stability against bigger teams or on away matches with those 2 paired in midfield.

Oh wait... That is exactly what is happening this season on every away match.
Busi-Raki-Vidal trio was less shiny in terms of movement and possession, but they at least knew how to control midfield and defense against small La Liga teams on away matches.
Busi played on that position for 10+ years and knew what he has to do.
Rakitic was a babysitter who knew how to hold his defensive position and what area always to cover.
Those two played together for 5 years and knew how to cover eachother's backs and weaknesses.
Frenkie-Arthur duo is quite messy in defense. They lack experience. They lack chemistry with eachother. And for now, individually, they just lack in defensive skills compared to midfield duos or trios from the last few seasons.

Frenkie worked well at Netherlands NT, but there he had a defensive help from De Roon and Wijnaldum.
In the last 400-ish minutes:
Casemiro 20 tackles, 8 interceptions=28
Rabiot 15 tackles, 8 interceptions=23
De Roon 12 tackles, 10 interceptions=22
Wijnaldum 6 tackles, 4 interceptions=10
Frenkie 6 tackles, 4 interceptions=10
Arthur 2 tackles, 2 interceptions=4

Now, the thing is:
1. Frenkie is almost defensively the lightest (or on par) part of a Dutch NT midfield (Frenkie, De Roon, Wijnaldum).
And he plays well BECAUSE De Roon and Wijnaldum are covering for him once when he ventures into the attack or when he makes mistakes.
2. at Barca: Frenkie is supposed to be a new pivot, even though he is too light in this moment.
And then, who will help him in defense? Arthur? Please...
Or even worse, when some users talk about Frenkie-Arthur-Puig midfield. Is that the weakest midfield ever defensively in a modern history of football?
(Someone will reply: but we are Barca, attacking and passing is the most important thing for us. Well, fine. Then don't whine when we will allow 2-3-4 goals and 10 shots on every single away match.
3. further, Arthur plays well for Brasil when he is paired with Casemiro.
Look at their stats from the last 400-ish minutes of play: Casemiro 20 tackles, Arthur 2 tackles.
Who is a main defender and tackler there? Casemiro, of course.
So, he is the bonebreaker and Arthur is the 2nd guy (controller) playing next to him.

So:
1. Frenkie is covered by 2 good defenders in Dutch NT team (De Roon and Wijnaldum)
2. Arthur is covered heavily by Casemiro in a Brasilian NT team

A million dollar question is:
1. who will cover for Frenkie at Barca? Arthur, lol?
2. and the same: who will cover for Arthur at Barca? Frenkie, lol?

I know, Busi-Raki-Vidal sucked in attack.
But we have just traded one sort of shit for the other sort of shit.
We traded ok defense and sterile creation for: bad defense, equally sterile creation and nice eye pleasing play and good possession.

So, you guys from Forum de Amigos have 2 problems with Frenkie-Arthur midfield:
1. you need to find a way to create chances with those two sterile guys
2. you need to bring back a defensive balance with those 2 guys in a lineup

A hint: 100s of random alibies how EV is bad, how 6 attackers don't move and how everyone else are guilty=won't help.
Our defensive mess started from a match against Bilbao on a matchday 1 with Frenkie as a pivot and continued later with Frenkie-Arthur pair.

I expect a lot of fire and replies to this "blasphemy" (attacking our magical midfield duo).
Don't disappoint me :cheers:

KingLeo10

When Rakitic was scoring goals, people said that those were random longshot goals.
What to say about Arthur's goals?

You are talking about my bias, yet for every player, majority of fans will act in this way:
Player who they love:
1. if he has good stats=stats are good (remember how Arthur was a defensive beast in the first few rounds when stats were on his side)
2. if he is bad in some stats=people will make excuses (like: interceptions for Arthur. That is an irrelevant skill, lol. Or he is bad in tackles+interceptions because he is pressuring so hard high up the pitch)

When a player whom people don't like:
1. has bad stats=people will point to those stats (example: Rakitic 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 in everything this season)
2. had good stats=people will downplay those stats (headers or interceptions are irrelevant. Or those goals were random long range shots).

So, why pointing fingers at anyone when everyone is doing this?
The ONLY DIFFERENCE is that we don't like the same players.
If you like Arthur, you will cherrypick stats in his favor and downplay some other areas.
If I dislike Arthur, I will cherrypick stats where he sucks and downplay his good stats (example:saying those were random or rare goals/assists which will dry out in the future).

Anyway, let's add some objective stats now:
Arthur from June to September:
Venezuela 90 mins
Peru 90 mins
Paraguay 90 mins
Argentina 90 mins
Peru 90 mins
Osasuna 37 mins
Colombia 90 mins
Valencia 73 mins
Borussia 90 mins
Villareal 90 mins
Getafe 90 mins
Inter 90 mins
Sevilla 65
Senegal 68
Nigeria 80
Eibar 71
Slavia 84
Levante 66
Celta 90
Argentina 55
Korea 80

From June to October, he played full 90 minutes in 10 out of 12 matches.
He was subbed only once, against Valencia at home. Against Osasuna, he entered as a sub.
So, he was subbed only once in 11 matches by his NT coach and EV.

Since October 6th and Sevilla match:
Out of 5 matches for Barca, he was subbed 4 times and he was left out of a team another 2 times.
For NT, he played 4 times and he was subbed every single time.
So, out of last 9 matches, he was subbed 8 times and left to rest in 2 matches.

In the last 401 minutes for Barca (after Sevilla's match, last 5 matches):
0 goals
1 assist (and 1 key pass which was that pass, I guess)
1 shot
2 tackles
2 interceptions

Look at a a current form, last 400-ish minutes played:
Tackles:
15 Rabiot
2 Arthur

Interceptions:
8 Rabiot
2 Arthur

Goals:
0, 0

Assists:
1 Arthur
0 Rabiot

Key passes:
10 Rabiot
1 Arthur
(wtf is this, lol?)
** I am not saying that Rabiot is a better player.
But since you are making fun of Rabiot and a fact that I wanted him here for free, my point is=Rabiot is not a bad player at all.
And, ironically, he has way better stats in lots of areas than our overhyped golden boy Arthur.

The thing is with Arthur for now that he was good in for 2-3 Months in the last season.
And then totally disappeared in the 2nd half of the last season.
People here claim that it was due to an injury.
Time will tell (if those patterns will repeat in this season): whether it was an injury, or just "his thing" to have huge "mood and form" changes during a season.

In this season, he played awesome in the first 5 La liga and 2 CL matches in September and early October.
As I have wrote before, my suspicion (even though I am also biased and not a fan of Arthur's skills and style of play) is that he played at 120% in September because:
1. he was angry for being benched at the end of a last season, so he was angry and 120% motivated
2. also, his stamina was at 100% because he had 2 Months of rest after Copa America

But what we see lately when his form (and our midfield) has dropped both on the eye test, team's stats and his individual stats is:
1. he is not playing with 120% motivation anymore because he regained his starting spot back. And what we see today is=a normal Arthur, when he is not at 120%.
2. his stamina is problematic again, and he can't run up and down all over the field like crazy anymore, well because=he seems to naturally have a weaker stamina and he seems to gas out even after 1-2 Months of playing as a starter.

Further:
My eye test since always thought that he is good at press resistance and in keeping possession.
But my eye test always thought that he was horrible at defending and that he is very, very sterile in attack.
Stats on larger samples are backing that up.

Of course that he will make an assist or score a goal here or there.
But a reality is that he is good in 1 area and is average in 2 out of 3 areas of play for a midfielder:
Possession, midfield play=awesome
Defending=almost very bad
Attacking third and creation=very sterile and lost

He could maybe work with a world class CAM who will compensate for his lack of creative skills.
But then again, that would mean that Arthur has to play as a CM and Frenkie as a pivot.
And since Frenkie is also quite funky and light in defense as a pivot, I am really unsure about our defensive stability against bigger teams or on away matches with those 2 paired in midfield.

Oh wait... That is exactly what is happening this season on every away match.
Busi-Raki-Vidal trio was less shiny in terms of movement and possession, but they at least knew how to control midfield and defense against small La Liga teams on away matches.
Busi played on that position for 10+ years and knew what he has to do.
Rakitic was a babysitter who knew how to hold his defensive position and what area always to cover.
Those two played together for 5 years and knew how to cover eachother's backs and weaknesses.
Frenkie-Arthur duo is quite messy in defense. They lack experience. They lack chemistry with eachother. And for now, individually, they just lack in defensive skills compared to midfield duos or trios from the last few seasons.

Frenkie worked well at Netherlands NT, but there he had a defensive help from De Roon and Wijnaldum.
In the last 400-ish minutes:
Casemiro 20 tackles, 8 interceptions=28
Rabiot 15 tackles, 8 interceptions=23
De Roon 12 tackles, 10 interceptions=22
Wijnaldum 6 tackles, 4 interceptions=10
Frenkie 6 tackles, 4 interceptions=10
Arthur 2 tackles, 2 interceptions=4

Now, the thing is:
1. Frenkie is almost defensively the lightest (or on par) part of a Dutch NT midfield (Frenkie, De Roon, Wijnaldum).
And he plays well BECAUSE De Roon and Wijnaldum are covering for him once when he ventures into the attack or when he makes mistakes.
2. at Barca: Frenkie is supposed to be a new pivot, even though he is too light in this moment.
And then, who will help him in defense? Arthur? Please...
Or even worse, when some users talk about Frenkie-Arthur-Puig midfield. Is that the weakest midfield ever defensively in a modern history of football?
(Someone will reply: but we are Barca, attacking and passing is the most important thing for us. Well, fine. Then don't whine when we will allow 2-3-4 goals and 10 shots on every single away match.
3. further, Arthur plays well for Brasil when he is paired with Casemiro.
Look at their stats from the last 400-ish minutes of play: Casemiro 20 tackles, Arthur 2 tackles.
Who is a main defender and tackler there? Casemiro, of course.
So, he is the bonebreaker and Arthur is the 2nd guy (controller) playing next to him.

So:
1. Frenkie is covered by 2 good defenders in Dutch NT team (De Roon and Wijnaldum)
2. Arthur is covered heavily by Casemiro in a Brasilian NT team

A million dollar question is:
1. who will cover for Frenkie at Barca? Arthur, lol?
2. and the same: who will cover for Arthur at Barca? Frenkie, lol?

I know, Busi-Raki-Vidal sucked in attack.
But we have just traded one sort of shit for the other sort of shit.
We traded ok defense and sterile creation for: bad defense, equally sterile creation and nice eye pleasing play and good possession.

So, you guys from Forum de Amigos have 2 problems with Frenkie-Arthur midfield:
1. you need to find a way to create chances with those two sterile guys
2. you need to bring back a defensive balance with those 2 guys in a lineup

A hint: 100s of random alibies how EV is bad, how 6 attackers don't move and how everyone else are guilty=won't help.
Our defensive mess started from a match against Bilbao on a matchday 1 with Frenkie as a pivot and continued later with Frenkie-Arthur pair.

I expect a lot of fire and replies to this "blasphemy" (attacking our magical midfield duo).
Don't disappoint me :cheers:

You seem incapable of grasping what I’m saying.

There’s no point arguing with you when you so deliberately limit stats to last 400 min (where real and Casemiro have been good and you KNOW Barca as a whole have struggled). Why not the matches before THIS season where Casemiro has his bad form.

As I said, drop this and there’ll be an actual merit able discussion

Nazario1985

Omar da Fonseca Pointed out this popular saying "new players need much time to shine" and talked about Arthur and Griezmann

Said "
For Arthur it's at a personal level and he showed us how much he can improve between two seasons but need much more, to get back to an attractive playstyle barca midfielders need to know how to drag the ball forward and most importantly how to make offers near the box for the attacking team (ala Vidal/Iniesta & some times FDJ) rather than playing to boost sterile pass accuracy stats.

For Griezmann he thinks it is purely position related."

Lapi

Don't disappoint me

Personally I won't disappoint you, because at least I do write this short remark.

Nonetheless you will be disappointed, because you will rarely be able to create the fuzz, regardless how much 'blasphemy' you might try to come up with.
Most of the sane users are completely fed up by either your repeated tries to create some personal attention here or the almost meaningless numbers of defensive-attacks, tackles or passes, just because it makes your agendas look more factual.

The sad truth seems to be that you are talking to yourself.
As it is NOT possible to actually communicate with you, you remain and will remain a desolate fighter who handles logic as if it would simply be a device of bolstering your own agendas.

So don't expect a lot of replies, regardless how silly the daily or yearly agenda of yours is.
You have had your chances of communicating with the more clever fraction of the forum here, but that time is unfortunately over for you.

Either you somehow learn how to actually talk to others, or the process of generally ignoring your smooch statements will lead to your almost complete isolation.

serghei

BBZ would use interceptions and tackles to prove us Rabiot is better than both Messi and Ter Stegen put together.

BBZ8800

Either you somehow learn how to actually talk to others, or the process of generally ignoring your smooch statements will lead to your almost complete isolation.

That isolation could come from psychological facts, and not facts related to football.

I don't know how long have you been reading this forum, but I have been through the same process lots of times in the past and nothing ever changes.
Of course, I also had some bad predictions (I had faith in Coutinho. And I thought that Mats was dead after his early frosty days)

But for example, I have been through the same "talking to yourself" phase in the past:
1. the first players whom I didn't like was Alexis, because he was dumb as fuck. I was insulted for bringing up his IQ.
Fast forward a few years later, Alexis and Dembele are the two dumbest players (with Fabio Rochemback) who have wore our shirt in this century.
2. Bartra. In those days he was hailed as our future. As a player who will play here for 15 years, who will be our legend, captain, president.
Do you know how many posts I had to write and how many insults I had to suffer in early days of "Bartresi" because I was pointing out to his bad positioning, being physically very light and later: that he is afraid, not mentally stable and that he won't make it at the highest level (after reports surfaced that he was afraid to play against Bayern in CL semis and that he asked a coach not to play him if possible due to a too high pressure, lol).
That is a death sentence for his top footballer career.
Fast forward a few years later: he didn't turn into Bartresi, he is a mediocre footballer with a questionable mental strength.
3. Halilovic. Since he is from my country, I was one of the rare people here who was saying from the day 1 that he is a one trick pony and not Barca's level.
Back then, Odegaard and him were two brightest talents in the world, lol.
He was the next Messi, people dreamt about him being our future RW or a CAM.
I was saying for Months that he is too light physically for a top football, that he is dumb as fuck and that he has a bad entourage (his father) who are telling him that he is the best and he has bought his own hype.
Do you know how much I was insulted back then for saying these things about Halilovic? Probably way more than today in Dembele's or Arthur's thread.
Fast forward a few years later: Halilovic can't play a serious 1st division football. He is dumb as fuck, with a bad attitude, and he is too light for a top football (paired with his other flaws).
4. Samper:
To me he looked too much like Pirlo, and not exactly Barca's DNA type of midfielder.
Also, his skills were meh, he didn't have a clear position and he was also mentally weak (when he cried and couldn't play for Barca B in final matches of a season when they faced a relegation, due to "too much pressure since he loves a club too much").
Wtf?
Another death sentence to his career.
Fast forward a few years later: a new Xavi never played serious football in Europe and now plays in Japan.
5. Denis Suarez. Hailed as a possible new Iniesta when he came.
I said from the day1 that he is too light and nicknamed him Denise Suarez.
In defense he played like a ghost and he was falling down and being bullied at the slightest touch. A death sentence, unless if you are a GOAT in all other skills, which he isn't.
But people had hopes for him for at least 18 Months, and of course that I was insulted for not "seeing" and "understanding" amazing things, movement which he is offering.
Today he plays football in the 18th placed Celta Vigo. Our new Iniesta, amazing footballer for whom you need to have "a special knowledge to understand and appreciate his skills".
6. Adama, dumb as fuck and will never reach his potential due to a low IQ.
7. insert any La Masia talent
8. Dembele, dumb as fuck, bad professional, bad entourage, bad fit for our team, injured all the time, horrible passing (lol, remember the excuses for all of this for 2 fcking years).
Everyone else was guilty, except a black prince/generational talent/better than Mbappe.
9. Malcom, Crystal Palace level of a footballer. Cule4life and a few guys from this page have mocked me for Months last season due to Dembele/Malcom with my coins theory, in winter when Dembele scored a few goals and Malcom scored against RM.
But eventually, as predicted, Dumbele and Malcom lost all of their coins.
10. Mina. Totally lost on field.

I am probably the most insulted user ever on this forum.
Due to me posting bad things among the first about fan's favorite new toys.

Let's go back to Arthur.
As expected, more and more posters here are posting some doubts about him.
That is a same process which happens all the time.
In the beginning when we have a new favorite toy, you will have 1-2 guys who will ask questions.
They will be bullied and insulted for Months.
Eventually, a few other users will start to see the same things.
Then defenders will offer all sorts of crazy excuses (a denial).
Eventually, after 18-26 Months, people will start to accept that their new favorite toy has a lot of flaws and that he is not as good as expected.

Also, you tell me that it is hard to talk to me.
Imagine how it is for me to talk against any favorite toys which I mentioned above, for years:
Dembele is dumb=people were laughing for years, saying: how do you know that? Footballers don't have to be Einsteins. Or some users got offended.
He had horrible passes, his shooting technique is weird, he is lost in a defensive area, bad fit for our style.
Dembele is a bad professional (McDonalds incidents, Playstation incidents, stretching incidents, firing his chef incident, injuries incidents, being late to trainings incidents, not able to learn language)=whatever you say or write, people said for 2 years=you are just a hater. You have an agenda. You believe in every paper story. Sport hates him for no reason. Or: Sport hates black players, lol.
Or insert: EV is guilty. He is too fast for his teammates. We play too static for him. He has no one to pass the ball to. Teammates are ignoring him when he is good positions.
Now, imagine how it is for me: all these things regarding Dembele were ALWAYS TRUE.
But when some of us posted than in 2017/18 or 2018/19, we got insulted and people had an alibi/excuse for every remark.
Why?
= because Dembele was their favorite toy back then and they didn't want to listen or see his flaws.
And people would just reply:
= you don't understand football
= football is not stats
= Dembele is the only guy who is creating in our team
= he is young, has potential, he will improve
= EV is guilty for everything

Now, why do you think that Arthur's case is different?
You have only 2 options:
1. either everything what I say is wrong and I am just a crazy hater
2. or majority of what I am saying about Arthur is true, yet people don't want to see it yet because it will crush their dreams of a magical Arthur-Frenkie Barca DNA duo for the next 10 years.

Look, he is a good player, with some obvious virtues.
But also, he has some painfully obvious flaws.
And 90% of users are still in a classical state of a denial, which I have seen and been through 10s of times in my forum's life.

So, you see, your reply about talking to yourself and how I don't want to listen to replies has 2 coins=look at replies from 90% of posters on the last few pages.
They are dismissing tackles, interceptions, stamina, his creative problems, pace.
he is good in press resistance and keeping possession and people think that those 2 skills can cover up for all of his deficiencies in other areas.

Let's see whether his virtues will outweigh his flaws in the future.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans