Arthur

aqua2nd

I'm fine if we criticize our player with proper argument but most of the time Tackle just spreaded nonsense and bias data

serghei

No way Tackle is JamDav. I used to agree with some points JamDav made. I could never have done that if he was Tackle.

xXKonan

He's making Brazil look really fluid so far.

One of the complaints the last match Brazil had was the Midfield and overall play wasn't fluid enough with Fernandinho in the Midfield. Arthur makes a big difference in that regard.

clemente

Played 90min for Brazil, but Valinbred still hasn't played him a full game in 2 years now, will EV apologists tell me about some Brazil's altitude that extends his stamina?

Riordon

Someone post the gif of Thiago Silva getting angry on him for runnings towards the ball instead of into space. Same thing with Busquest earlier in the season against RM

Needs to learn how to run into space and between lines instead of always running towards the ball

Xaviniesta

he made too many sideways passes yesterday. worrying if he doesn't develop his game

and coutinho sucked at midfield unfortunately

Arizona Scott

Maybe he has more stamina playing for Brazil, can't see any other explanation?!

Our physios being more cautious to try to keep the player healthier, longer? It isn't like he didn't have a bad run of fatigue related injuries for Barca. we want him to last a season, not 3 weeks.

EdmondDantes

Masterclass from Arthur in the Copa vs Peru.

He'd already been their best player vs Venezuela, playing 95 min and now delivered a proper recital in midfield, playing the full 90 once again.

Skinny, fit and injury free Arthur is something else. He'll own that Brazil #8 shirt for a decade. It's easy to forget that's he's only 22, at times.

It was fun to watch the moment teams realise you simply cannot press him lol.

Sofascore stats:

1 big chance created

14 (of 17) duels won

4 (of 5) dribbles completed

77 passes

fouled 8 times
2 (of 2) tackles won

[tw]1142538455718780928[/tw]

Last edited:

Porque

Masterclass from Arthur in the Copa vs Peru.

He'd already been their best player vs Venezuela, playing 95 min and now delivered a proper recital in midfield, playing the full 90 once again.

Skinny, fit and injury free Arthur is something else. He'll own that Brazil #8 shirt for a decade. It's easy to forget that's he's only 22, at times.

It was fun to watch the moment teams realise you simply cannot press him lol.

Sofascore stats:

1 big chance created

14 (of 17) duels won

4 (of 5) dribbles completed

77 passes

fouled 8 times
2 (of 2) tackles won

[tw]1142538455718780928[/tw]

But can he do it on a Sunday night in Vigo?

:valverde:

Home of Barca Fans