Arthur

jairzinho

I think there?s a good chance of him to develop under Pirlo, once he adjusts his attitude and is willing to improve in his game. Pirlo was a similar profile in his playing days. He should be working on influencing the play vertically, set pieces and stamina. The good thing is he has age on his side. It?s pretty dumb to write players off in their early 20?s with so many example of many who came into their own as their careers progressed.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think there?s a good chance of him to develop under Pirlo, once he adjusts his attitude and is willing to improve in his game. Pirlo was a similar profile in his playing days. He should be working on influencing the play vertically, set pieces and stamina. The good thing is he has age on his side. It?s pretty dumb to write players off in their early 20?s with so many example of many who came into their own as their careers progressed.

Pass that weed bro.

feggydinho

I think he'll be massive for Juventus and has a really high ceiling because of his ability to maintain the ball under pressure (it's either you have this trait like Veratti, Iniesta or you don't). Time would tell if we made a big mistake by exchanging him for an aging Pjanic. You'll also notice that he's really massive for the Brazil NT, time would tell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His ability to maintain the ball is the only thing he's good at. Iniesta and Verratti at the same age were far ahead. I don't think Arthur has it in him to develop into a more complete midfielder. A true World Class midfielder or World Class talent.

vegitot

I think he'll be massive for Juventus and has a really high ceiling because of his ability to maintain the ball under pressure (it's either you have this trait like Veratti, Iniesta or you don't). Time would tell if we made a big mistake by exchanging him for an aging Pjanic. You'll also notice that he's really massive for the Brazil NT, time would tell.

Dont remember he has any memorable performance with Brazil.

His fitness level will prevent him to be a world class midfielder.

khaled_a_d

I don't think Arthur has it in him to develop into a more complete midfielder. A true World Class midfielder or World Class talent.

At this point I don't really care about him and what he is going to turn into.
Who was the last player that transformed his output here after 2 underwhelming seasons? Only one I can think of is Sanchez and even him was never Barca starting quality.
Arthur wasn't going to be world class here. If Juve turned his career then kudos to them but it wasn't gonna happen here.
As long as Pjanic can provide us with 2 good years I am fine with the deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At this point I don't really care about him and what he is going to turn into.
Who was the last player that transformed his output here after 2 underwhelming seasons? Only one I can think of is Sanchez and even him was never Barca starting quality.
Arthur wasn't going to be world class here. If Juve turned his career then kudos to them but it wasn't gonna happen here.
As long as Pjanic can provide us with 2 good years I am fine with the deal.

Yeah.

I hope Pjanic is motivated and is willing to work hard for the 2-3 years I think he'll be here. If we can get three very good years from him while we develop our other players or monitor the market I'd be happy.

Nazario1985

Funny how times changes !! this guy was regarded as a world class player in this thread not so long ago.

Anyway good riddance.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Funny how times changes !! this guy was regarded as a world class player in this thread not so long ago.

Anyway good riddance.

No one genuinely regarded him as world class. Everyone just thought he played well on ocassion and had potential to be a great player for us.

BADGERBHOY

Anyway good riddance.

He was regarded and is a talented player. Its funny now that he's going, that some people are conditioned to dislike him when the truth is he was treated terribly.
This is just another in a long list of bad transfers by this disastrous board.

BBZ8800

He was regarded and is a talented player. Its funny now that he's going, that some people are conditioned to dislike him when the truth is he was treated terribly.

5th choice under both EV and Setien.
Slow, weight problems, horrible stamina, bad professionalism.

He has 2 good skills: press resistance and recycling possession till death.

What is a bad business by the board in his case?
He will play for Milan, Cska Moscow or Gremio in 3 years.

Devils

Being massive for Juve would mean to stop Juve from sinking like the Titanic, which is what they are doing now.

Arthur will very much likely just sink with them.

Nazario1985

It is NOT because he is going to Juve, actually i am happy his amateur ass is out of this club.

The sad thing is he ate too much minutes instead of us maturing Puig & other youngsters.

If he continue his clowning and grandma stamina Pirlo will destroy his career for good.

Juve will not be so much different from bar?a as it's a one man team like us, so there is that positive thing for him as he had "3 years" adaptation period !!!

Home of Barca Fans