Arthur

xXKonan

Daaamn. Our board is making the mooves lately. Wonder who we'll sell in the summer.
If we get Griezmann as well, I think the following players are likely gone.

Gomes
Vidal
Deulofeu
Denis
Rafinha
Paco
Huge unknown

Verm-I feel like there's a 50/50 chance he will stay or leave. I think Valverde would be open to having him stay but that's all on Thomas.

Interlop

Gomes and Vidal. then we make Barto a golden statue

How are we generating this kid of money? We already have a deal with Griezmann for 100m and now, another one for Arthur at 40 mil, I think we'lll probably sell Denis and/or Rakitic, too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How are we generating this kid of money? We already have a deal with Griezmann for 100m and now, another one for Arthur at 40 mil, I think we'lll probably sell Denis and/or Rakitic, too.

Inter apparently want to sign Rafinha on a permanent deal too. 35m.

Givenchy

I have no idea but im not complaining :lol:

Raki won't be leaving though imo, it'll be Gomes, Rafinha and Denis

SeloBarca

We sold Neymar for shitloads of money, so even if we bought Dembele and Coutinho, that pretty much came up even.
Then we have the normal transfer budget, which considering the above, we havent used much of the last year and the upcoming year.
Then we have sales. Dulofeu is doing decently in Watford, and Rafinha in Inter so if we can get those sold its like 50M
Then we have Gomes,, Denis, Vidal, Munir, etc we could get something out of.
Dont think Paulinho will get sold, and we noone would pay anything near what we paid for him.
And we still havent sold Turan...hes only on loan.

Trafalgar

If we get Griezmann as well, I think the following players are likely gone.

Gomes
Vidal
Deulofeu
Denis
Rafinha
Paco
Huge unknown

Verm-I feel like there's a 50/50 chance he will stay or leave. I think Valverde would be open to having him stay but that's all on Thomas.

That would be a dream coming true

xXKonan

[tw]970310691356803078[/tw]

Says Gremio's representatives are in Barcelona to finalize the deal.

xXKonan

[tw]970374916611694592[/tw]

Gremio's VP confirms that their CEO is in Barcelona right now to finalize the deal with Arthur. He will stay with Gremio until the end of the year.

xXKonan

I really hope he is better than Gomes...
While Gomes currently has more experience but in terms of style Arthur will most likely fit the team much better than Gomes and Paulinho when it comes to the Barca style.

He's been played as a #6 in Gremio's system which focuses a lot of possession style football. and can also play in the #8 role as well like Iniesta.

SeloBarca

He can play DM, CM and AM if needed.

Gremio won 2-0 in the game btw, but Arthur didnt play. Hes back to training but didnt want to risk it.

Home of Barca Fans