Arthur

Devils

I can't believe we sealed this deal so quickly, there we no rumours of it at all.

I guess we've already scouted him multiple times and Robert's trip to South America was to seal the deal.

xXKonan

There were a lot of teams interested in him but he's apparently a huge Barca fan himself.

This is scouting done right in Brazil if we did in fact seal the deal.

Nothanks

I can't believe we sealed this deal so quickly, there we no rumours of it at all.

I guess we've already scouted him multiple times and Robert's trip to South America was to seal the deal.

there is no sealed deal this is all speculation.
it looks promising that he is a barca fan but i wouldn't be surprised if another team snatches him considering we have a lot of midfielders and have to make space.
a chelsea or city might offer more wages and tempt him away from us.

Nothanks

Jesus why can't we just for once buy the brazilian talent without breaking rules.
like how hard is it to just do it by the books... it makes me not look forward to talent coming from brazil with all the controversy and drama it brings.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can't say I know much about this kid but if he is that talented and that good of a fit I'd be impressed with the scouting success and absolutely pissed that they fucked up yet another transfer in the negotiations. They are absolutely shocking at executing deals and their scouting is mostly off the mark with occasional success.

What does this Gremio complaint to FIFA really change though? I find it hard to believe that things aren't resolvable this early.

Androutsos

I don't even believe this whole Fifa complaint bullshit anyway. Who was it last time that was apparently complaining? Santos over Lucas Lima?

xXKonan

As stupid as what we did, does Fifa really care about the reporting teams for tapping up?

I can't even remember recently of a team that got a transfer ban for over tapping up. you're more than likely going to get banned for signing underaged non EU children than get banned for tapping up these days. I wouldn't be surprised if Griemo threatened to do that because they want to keep Arthur a little longer for the Fifa Club WC.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now there's a report saying the Gremio President authorized the meeting.

Looks like whenever we go shopping in Brazil it can't happen without some drama.

xXKonan

Again we fucked up but I really can't see Fifa doing squat considering they have so much on their plate at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans