Arthur

vuji_31

That would be normal board , but this is not normal.

I already see Pjanic and Bernadeschi for Arthur.

Pjanic for Arthur is Rac1 source.

xXKonan

Pjanic is nothing more than a poor man's Busi these days with the same flaws.

-Can't defend

-Slow

-Not mobile enough

And you have Juventus fans wanting to get rid of him as he's had a pretty bad season and they have bitched that all he does is hide and spam back passes. If BBZ had issues with Arthur, the dude would have a heart attack watching Pjanic.

Sailor Mars

Arthur has been in a lot of rumors this season and even last summer. Would not surprise me if he is sold.
But his replacement should not be someone like Pjanic. Get a physical B2B mid or a creative offensive dribbler.

vuji_31

I am done if sell Arthur for less then 60 million.

Only way I would swallow this pill if we bring equally talented player.

If we get Pjanic and let say 10 mil in deal I am done with Barcelona.

JamDav1982

Arthur wouldnt be a massive loss if got money or right player swap.

Question marks over him off the field and that Jack Wilshere type heavy build seems prone to injury.

If he is to stay he needs to knuckle down and act more professionally and also start adding to his game..more proactive with ball and better range of passing.

Barca already have FDJ to evade the press deep dont need another one who has that as main attribute.

Not up for 30 yr old Pjanic swap though.

serghei

Yea, for me he would be a great loss. We have probably two of the best 5 midfielder in their age group (under 24-25). Why would you want to break that? Just leave the midfield alone and find us the 3rd midfielder who has what Frenkie and Arthur don't have. Problem solved.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Arthur and ideally wouldn't move him, but trading him for Ndombele and signing Tonali is enticing.

Havesaks

Ndombele is a disadster. Another dembele level kind of lazy guy. We need intensity, what are fans on this site even thinking

serghei

Arthur is a level above Ndombele. Sign Ndombele to form De Jong - Arthur - Ndombele trio. Now that would be interesting, provided we replace Suarez with a more hardworking player.

We should absolutely not trade any top young(ish) player we have to sign Ndombele. That brings us nothing. We should move the old players, not the young ones.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ndombele is a disadster. Another dembele level kind of lazy guy. We need intensity, what are fans on this site even thinking

Wasn't lazy at Lyon or when Pochettino was there.

Mourinho has that effect in people I guess.

Arthur is a level above Ndombele. Sign Ndombele to form De Jong - Arthur - Ndombele trio. Now that would be interesting, provided we replace Suarez with a more hardworking player.

Not similar players.

Ndombele more offensive. Tonali is more comparable to Arthur, but is better defensively.

Havesaks

Wasn't lazy at Lyon or when Pochettino was there.

Mourinho has that effect in people I guess.

Don't know about that, but he has that air around him. Which says; I'm proun to get fat and be lazy. We need intensity in our midfield. I would say Kante or someone similar.

Home of Barca Fans