Arthur

Gnidrologist

He is brilliant at times and absolutely a value in terms of helping control the game, but i think he should be more pro-active, asking for ball more and driving it forward. He is absolute beast at ball control, should use it for more positive actions, which he did at times, but must try more often.

Nazario1985

Too much time wasting turning around himself again and again and again, when tried to make the ball goes forward lost almost every time or gives horrible side pass

I feel the same mind gap as last season.

People make critics about Busi/Raki loosing ball but the fuck they are trying to do something with it !!

Was really pleased when he got forward in TWO occasion one of them was the last goal but seeing him thinking forward is like waiting for Christmas.

Still I hope he'll play against Napoli he will be good for those thugs breaking momentum of everyone but at least for the opposition too.

serghei

He is brilliant at times and absolutely a value in terms of helping control the game, but i think he should be more pro-active, asking for ball more and driving it forward. He is absolute beast at ball control, should use it for more positive actions, which he did at times, but must try more often.

Exactly he's playing in his safe zone too much. He can do more. He has the technique to try more vertical passes. Sometimes they are not really on, but sometimes with a bit more courage, he could really pull the trigger for a more constructive splitting pass.

It was a good game, but I expect more. I already know and expect his control to be very good and to be hard to dispossess without a foul, but I want more penetrating passes.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Same as usual, he starts a bit to safe but gets more confident and tries going forward the longer the game progresses.
He just needs to be given more playingtime.
I also like him playing more in the controling CM role than AM where he has played so far under Setien.

Batistuta9

Excellent game from Arthur. Surprised how quick he is when he drives forward. Just needs improve his decision making, he tries to dribble too much sometimes when a simple pass is the better option

Vilarrubi

Hopefully his games before Eibar were just down to match fitness, looked like a different player yesterday. Let’s hope [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] he can keep it up.

Andresito

Staff member
He's playing with authority. He enters the game and instantly affects it by always being active instead of passively waiting for the game to progress.

Home of Barca Fans